What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Remember, your balls too got squashed and squished real bad by India in 1967 at Nathula. 800 balls to be exact!!!
:toast_sign:

Nuff said.

LOL at useless indian ccompare a mere skirmish with just a few chinese patrolling the border to an all out invasion of 1962

but the warning thing isn't working..right???maybe their date expired..try something new.. :lol:

LOL at your blindness any one dare to start drilling in those dispute areas yet? if not those warning seem pretty effective dont you agreed?

But Pakistani members keep dreaming of, Pakistan+Russia+China:what:

jihadi mentality?

it's your people that wage war on Kashmiris when they throw STONES and order the occupation forces to leave

DAy night you guys talk of only Kashmir Kashmir .......Whatever you had ,u could not handle that and sold half of it to China....... Yeh kashmir pake bhi kya ukkaad loge.....
Stop being greedy Aur jitna hain utna sambal ne layak bano pehle phir kashmir mangna....... :angry:

what? yapping like your leaders and not being taken seriously?

what happened after 26/11 when your Pranab Mukhrajee begged the west not to arm the evil Pakistanis? Just days after that, we received Mar-1 missiles. So much for ''artful diplomacy''

Having one rare reverse is nothing in a long line of sucesses.

We proliferated canadian fissile material for nuke weapon...yet the world believes we are good and we negotiated the nuke deal.

That's diplomacy mate.

We have a deep partnership with Israel...yet we have excellent relation ship with KSA (categorized as a strategic relationship)..not to mention equally good relationship wth third gun slinger -Iran.

That is diplomacy.

Same can be said of our multiffaceted relationship with USA and Russia..Diplomacy again !

As I said, diplomacy is something that is in paucity in Pak and something they would kill to acquire.

and their Navy is free to give its reply too

should be fun to watch; i think South China Sea will be one of the new flashpoints in the next few years given its strategic importance

I dont have that much hope for Chinese though.....they are just good at warnings...:lol:

Oh my God, such a peaceful rise, warning half the major nations in Asia and world.
Does this consider as a warning, we will call it half warning,...

So now report card of Ministry of Warnings, Authorative regime of China is,

Vietnam 3
India 3
Philiphines 2
Korea 1
Japan 2
USA 2
Australia 1
Pakistan 1 (below the belt warning, a south asian country should act against uighyur terrorist )
Russia 1/2

Oh my God, such a peaceful rise, warning half the major nations in Asia and world.
Does this consider as a warning, we will call it half warning,...

So now report card of Ministry of Warnings, Authorative regime of China is,

Vietnam 3
India 3
Philiphines 2
Korea 1
Japan 2
USA 2
Australia 1
Pakistan 1 (below the belt warning, a south asian country should act against uighyur terrorist )
Russia 1/2

Update philiphines from 2 to 3 after new warning to philiphines by General

China is trying to turn the areas not dispute into areas dispute by giving warning noisy.
Nine dashed that they have drawn no legal basis, it is not valid. It is completely contrary to the provisions in UNCLOS 1982. It will break serious international law of sea.

Not abetting for intention of them.

_45552694_south_china-sea_466.gif

China is trying to turn the areas not dispute into areas dispute by giving warning noisy.
Nine dashed that they have drawn no legal basis, it is not valid. It is completely contrary to the provisions in UNCLOS 1982. It will break serious international law of sea.

Not abetting for intention of them.

_45552694_south_china-sea_466.gif

From the map, Spratly Islands do not seem to belong to Vietnam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom