What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

Why cant the people of the land decide their own fate. Its their right.

I told you lets list after math of kashmir Omar. Thats the resolution...List advntage and disadange to pakistan and india by gaining or loosing kashmir...

see can a conutry afford to take such a price? If not we need to think otherlines....

if u dont want this..lets continue this thread..same hindu muslim...india pakistan ...usa ..un fight....same as other threads and this thread will die after another thread starts with kashmir name.

I think either Independent Kashmir or Status Quo because the other solutions require losses of land by Pakistan and India which neither of them are willing to.

Many people in different parts of Kashmir dont want an independent Kashmir, such as southern part of the state, Jammu and Ladakh, which want to stay with India and Northern Areas of Kashmir and Azad Kashmir which want to stay with Pakistan.

The only part that wants an independent Kashmir are people from Kashmir valley and thats the part Pakistan and India are fighting for. Pakistan knows it cant control a pro-india jammu and ladakh and India knows it cant control a pro-pakistan northern areas and azad kashmir. While both want to control Kashmir valley, and people from that valley rather have an independent country.

So scenario 6 seems to be the best logic..give Kashmir valley what they want.

take it man! its all yours...happy :). ..:pakistan:

I feel so sorry that no pakistani can speak any otherthing than taking over kashmir which india never going to agree. Even if you are obama its not going to happen.

See how much you can enjoy from our frens conversation:

jeypore said:
Great resolution to solving the kashmire problem, create more menace. Let me give an alternate solution, Why not make Azad Kashmire a economic powerhouse by infusing foreign investment, incentives to local entreprenuers, building infastructures, etc...Then Indian side Kashmire people will starts demanding better life or they will join the azad Kashmire. No Gun, No Terrorist Camp, No Infiltration, No Violence. How about that Kiddo!!! .

A1Kaid said:
Oooo how sweet "Why not make Azad Kashmire a economic powerhouse by infusing foreign investment, incentives to local entreprenuers, building infastructures, etc" yeah and then let IAF and Indian army attack Azad Kashmir and destroy it's infrastructure huh or as their plans are...Coming from an Indian that's BS. .

Last edited:
Many people in different parts of Kashmir dont want an independent Kashmir, such as southern part of the state, Jammu and Ladakh, which want to stay with India and Northern Areas of Kashmir and Azad Kashmir which want to stay with Pakistan.

The only part that wants an independent Kashmir are people from Kashmir valley and thats the part Pakistan and India are fighting for. Pakistan knows it cant control a pro-india jammu and ladakh and India knows it cant control a pro-pakistan northern areas and azad kashmir. While both want to control Kashmir valley, and people from that valley rather have an independent country.

The problem with that is Kashmir would be too small to sustain herself in the short term let alone long term. We must consider the bigger picture, the solution sound good, but if it is not viable in the long run then it is meaningless.

The problem with that is Kashmir would be too small to sustain herself in the short term let alone long term. We must consider the bigger picture, the solution sound good, but if it is not viable in the long run then it is meaningless.

Then the only fair way to end this dispute is a plebiscite given to every town, village, and city in both Pakistan's Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir. The choice... Pakistan or India...and we respect the people's decision.

Then the only fair way to end this dispute is a plebiscite given to every town, village, and city in both Pakistan's Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir. The choice... Pakistan or India...and we respect the people's decision.

If the people of Kashmir want an Independent Kashmir would you respect that decision?.

Will you show your same side to baluchistan,swat,...

Baluchistan and NWFP are official "States" of Pakistan and there's no border dispute between them. Both regions have had people elected governments since the creation of Pakistan. Don't derail the thread.

And please, DON'T REPLY to this message either. Stick to the topic!

Will you show your same side to baluchistan,swat,...

Balochistan and Swat are not disputed areas, is India claiming Balochistan and Swat are their's too.

Balochistan and NWFP were given a referendum in 1947 and they decided to be part of Pakistan, Kashmir was never given the referndum.

Balochistan and NWFP is as part of Pakistan as Asaam and India's Punjab is part of India....Kashmir is a DISPUTED teritory recognized a DISPUTED territory by every country in the world.

The Line of Control is not an international boundary.

I know why Govt of India stop listening to seperate movements..they dont have anything else to talk....Dont care...another thread with no resolution within this small group.

If the people of Kashmir want an Independent Kashmir would you respect that decision?.

Yes I think Pakistan will accept the decision of Kashmiris, but all areas have to have a fair plebiscite and agree.

Pakistan will always take the side of Kashmiris.

Either Scenario 1 or Secenario 3 would be be good secnario 4 can also be explored with but only as a fully autonomous region under india ;) i.e with much wider autonomy than any other regions of india, that can also be considered :D

As an Indian I dont agree for any seperate movements. First its against integrity of india. Only the country has the final decision to make. We cant go against billion voices against few thousands.

if u have any other cards lets talk.

As an Indian I dont agree for any seperate movements. First its against integrity of india. Only the country has the final decision to make. We cant go against billion voices against few thousands.

When did a Kashmiri ever become an Indian, thats why the people of Kashmir are called Kashmiris and you're not.

The Line of Control is not an International boundary, why are these indians in denial?

It depends what you define as a separatist movement. Kashmir is an disputed territory, so separatism may not apply here. The goal here is to break this "disputed" deadlock and have a everlasting solution acceptable to Pakistan, India and the Kashmiri people.

Of course, in order for this to materialize we need the cooperation of both Pakistan and India.

Back
Top Bottom