What's new

The freedom of dress for women; Can this happen in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men won't let them have even one you are talking both. Women rights have yet to be realized by women themselves not by me , you and anyone else. Above is my personal opinion and i don't expect everyone to make sense out of it.

Why don't men want to grant women respect and freedom? How are women ever going to realise freedom when they are even denied identity?

In cities women have enough freedom.

What is enough?

I think people should be allowed to wear whatever they want. The responsibility to dress decently should be left to her and only her value judgment (what appears to be "decent" to her should be enough for everybody). Only parents have the right to direct a girl, not the state.

If men feels insecure with women's dresses, the women should not bear the brunt of men's insecurity.

These dresses appear to be excessively modest (as in the photos) and I don't know why anybody should have any problem with that. If you consider these offensive or immoral, you should really visit Hungary...

Complete freedom can only be granted once pakistan gets out of religious bigotry and becomes a secular state.

Where men cannot buy a women with a few pieces of paper to have sex , strip , poll dance , message , oral sex , pet , keep , sex slave and what not.

Respect for women is more important than the myth of freedom.

What an ignorant and sexist post! Then again, what to expect from someone who blames Zionists for every trouble he faces...

Listen up, if you are not 'comfortable' with women dressing as they wish, then just don't look at them. Nobody should be forced to wear Burka just because you are so insecure... "Respect" women by "keeping yourself in control", if you know what i mean.

Good that it didn't fall off completely , her rack is not worth looking at either. But the "look at me look at me , im half naked in an extremist moozulm country" look on her is worth looking at.

Women are sheep who can be made to serve men's desires with a sense of pride over a myth called "women freedom".

Intersting post. Actually one has to know women well to understand this. However, women freedom is not a myth at the very least for their right to vote.

I think people should be allowed to wear whatever they want. The responsibility to dress decently should be left to her and only her value judgment (what appears to be "decent" to her should be enough for everybody). Only parents have the right to direct a girl, not the state.

If men feels insecure with women's dresses, the women should not bear the brunt of men's insecurity.

These dresses appear to be excessively modest (as in the photos) and I don't know why anybody should have any problem with that. If you consider these offensive or immoral, you should really visit Hungary...

Complete freedom can only be granted once pakistan gets out of religious bigotry and becomes a secular state.

"Respect" women by "keeping yourself in control", if you know what i mean.

Your comment defies human nature.......if women are strutting their stuff , evil & lustful response is nothing but automatic....can you imagine somebody lusting over a properly covered women......there is reason why modesty is encouraged !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom