What's new

The freedom of dress for women; Can this happen in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that it didn't fall off completely , her rack is not worth looking at either. But the "look at me look at me , im half naked in an extremist moozulm country" look on her is worth looking at.

Women are sheep who can be made to serve men's desires with a sense of pride over a myth called "women freedom".

You are taking that opiniator title too seriously, its still garbage like that freemasons and illuminati stuff u used to post. Atleast those were not real issues, but here u are makin fun of real issues on a non issue thread.

Götterdämmerung;3001556 said:
What would you consider "real women freedom"? The freedom in all aspects you enjoy as well?

Where men cannot buy a women with a few pieces of paper to have sex , strip , poll dance , message , oral sex , pet , keep , sex slave and what not.

Respect for women is more important than the myth of freedom.

Aakash was referring to your post, which deemed you as a sexist. You should start explaining what you meant by what you wrote rather than asserting the blame to Aakash.

You Need some serious help :bad:
stop trolling and posting off topic BS Mr OPINIONATOR kindly delete your comment

I quoted your post and was talking about your post only. Not your country's or anything. But heyy you probably didn't understand what my ambiguous post (joke) meant. Fair enough.

What do you mean here mate?

Since the inception of the human society , the myth of "women freedom" has been exploited time and again by males to enslave them even further.

The fact is , today's society which claims to be "free" and "fair" to women is not what it seems. Back in the days men used to have sex slaves , gradually it was considered immoral as new cultural and religious values were adopted by different societies.
Men always have wanted to dominate women , it gives them pleasure. As the modern culture evolved the men sought for new ways to enslave women WITHOUT being accused of immoral or unethical , so they invented the myth of "freedom for women".

They were told through education , culture , films , music , public conduct that it is "okay" to wear the smallest possible skirt (because we want to see your legs without having to pull your pants down otherwise). It is "okay" to become a topless waitress , It is "Okay" to dance naked on a pole (while we watch and laugh at your stupidity & our victory for $2) , its "okay" to have wild sex with as many men as you can (because otherwise we would have to be loyal to our wives) so we would rather pay you some pieces of paper than raping you. (Whats the difference huh?)

It is "okay" to have plastic surgery on your boobs (because we love to watch big boobs) even when you completely turn off your capacity to breast feed your kid & take his/her inherent right or have a high risk of contracting breast cancer.
You "can" enter a pub or a club with the smallest possible skirt in freezing cold weather BUT men can't. (Because we can't afford to see you in modest seasonal cloths , we would miss out on so much fun !)It is "okay" for you to have sex education at the age of 11 (because sooner we brainwash you the better for mankind).

Work as hard as you can , only to be paid less than men doing the same job and YES you may NEVER make it to the top job , even when you tick all the boxes and YES NO PARENTAL LEAVE !!!. You need to put a small skirt on workplace (because otherwise we won't be attracted to you and would have to be loyal to our wives).

"Myth of women freedom" is just a passive way of enslaving women without making them feel that they are being enslaved of our desires. A way of making sure , the world always shall remain an unequal , male dominated place without any resistant from women because they are "too busy trying to look sexy".

Good work men !

Freedom for dress should not be an open pass to showing nudity. Our children are now becoming spoiled and such dressing creates huge problems for men. Women are taking unnecessary advantage by being whining b_tches behind the women rights NGO!

Law should enforce moderate dressing rules for everyone...
Including thoughts, manners, behaviors, what one reads, what one says, and guess what...A person's religious practices. Pakistan can have a Pakistani equivalent of the Saudi's moral police force to make sure all Pakistanis are 'moderates' or 'moderated'.

Including thoughts, manners, behaviors, what one reads, what one says, and guess what...A person's religious practices. Pakistan can have a Pakistani equivalent of the Saudi's moral police force to make sure all Pakistanis are 'moderates' or 'moderated'.

Similar to how Yankees "moderated" Vietnamese women? You must remember that don't you gambit.

If a quarrel between hunband and wife is seen as domestic violence, then I guess such 'domestic violences' will never end....

Where men cannot buy a women with a few pieces of paper to have sex , strip , poll dance , message , oral sex , pet , keep , sex slave and what not. Respect for women is more important than the myth of freedom.
So the logical solution is to lock up all the men! They are, after all, the ones who, if let loose, would be supporting such crimes!

So the logical solution is to lock up all the men! They are, after all, the ones who, if let loose, would be supporting such crimes!

I don't agree with zionist school of thought. Learn to respect women without locking men.

Where men cannot buy a women with a few pieces of paper to have sex , strip , poll dance , message , oral sex , pet , keep , sex slave and what not.

Respect for women is more important than the myth of freedom.

Why not respect and freedom for women? Who are you to tell what women need and what they don't need?

Good that it didn't fall off completely , her rack is not worth looking at either. But the "look at me look at me , im half naked in an extremist moozulm country" look on her is worth looking at.

Women are sheep who can be made to serve men's desires with a sense of pride over a myth called "women freedom".
Your last statement sickens me. This is the reason you are still stuck in the middle ages.

Götterdämmerung;3001768 said:
Why not respect and freedom for women? Who are you to tell what women need and what they don't need?

Men won't let them have even one you are talking both. Women rights have yet to be realized by women themselves not by me , you and anyone else. Above is my personal opinion and i don't expect everyone to make sense out of it.

Your last statement sickens me. This is the reason you are still stuck in the middle ages.

Pakistan is one of the few Muslim countries, and the only 'Islamic Republic' where you can show your bra like the girl in the OP that too live on TV and in front of a bunch of live audience and get away with it..

Not so much the middle ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom