What's new

The First Chinese Aircraft Carrier

Does anyone have any information on just how many J-15s are to be carried on Varag? I think 30-36 would be a good number.

Does anyone have any information on just how many J-15s are to be carried on Varag? I think 30-36 would be a good number.

Maybe around 20 or something, since the ski-jump carrier can't carry a lot of naval aircrafts.

So do you.

It seems you haven't been keeping up in economic news for the past 40 years.

Wrong. This has to do with the technical definition of 'guidance'.

And his technical definition of "guidance" is incorrect.

But not in the 'zig-zag' multiple maneuvers perception. The descent velocity does not allow the warhead that much time. At best, one course correction.

Descent from midcourse altitude to ground is about 30 seconds for an intercontinental ballistic missile. That gives the warhead some time to do a few maneuvers. Even if it's only one maneuver, modern anti ballistic missile systems use one precalculated intercept point and can not "predict" a warhead's trajectory change.

Wrong...See above.

I read your previous posts and I fail to see how they are relevant to MaRVs and ABMs' abilities to intercept them.

Yeah it's pretty much a case of source or it didn't happen.

Varyag was first offered to the Russian Federation after the collapse of USSR, but Russia had back down instead because of its economic crisis occurred in the 1990s.

A training carrier, to be exact.

China's bulk of carriers will consist of two Type 089 conventional carriers and two Type 085 nuclear carriers.

A training carrier, to be exact.

China's bulk of carriers will consist of two Type 089 conventional carriers and two Type 085 nuclear carriers.

The AC model in the Jiangnan shipyard, it looks very Nimitz-ish.

11060612551e3373dc8c460163.jpg.thumb.jpg

It seems you haven't been keeping up in economic news for the past 40 years.
Really? But keep this in mind, because it will bite you...

And his technical definition of "guidance" is incorrect.
Yours.

Descent from midcourse altitude to ground is about 30 seconds for an intercontinental ballistic missile. That gives the warhead some time to do a few maneuvers.
Really? Any credible third party source for that? There are more serious complexities involved but providing a source for your claim will suffice for now.

Even if it's only one maneuver, modern anti ballistic missile systems use one precalculated intercept point and can not "predict" a warhead's trajectory change.

I read your previous posts and I fail to see how they are relevant to MaRVs and ABMs' abilities to intercept them.
It seems you haven't been keeping up in economic news for the past 40 years...:lol:...And advances in interception laws. News for you, kid, what you just said also applies to the warhead, especially when a moving target, like a ship, is involved. You are treading into an area -- guidance, navigation, and control laws -- you know nothing about.

Varyag was first offered to the Russian Federation after the collapse of USSR, but Russia had back down instead because of its economic crisis occurred in the 1990s.

Why would the Indians lie about being offered it first? A prestig thing?

According to someone, Varyag gonna start the sea trial in August 1st of this year.

Back
Top Bottom