What's new

The endless ideological wars against China

放松 buddy... everyone can see that xifaur is just one of those dumb trolls that appears every so often on this forum, who just talks BS.

It's not worth getting angry over a troll like that.

Yeah, and he's not a troll for refering to "ghetto blacks" and ****.

I believe this forum proves my point on Chinese concept of racial superiority perfectly!

Already know, you just repeat the intention of U.S. What's new for your failure?

They are angry, because they can see that China's economy will surpass that of the USA in a little over a decade. The USA will go down as the shortest-lived superpower in history.

Even today... they are begging China for money to finance their debts, which they use to buy Chinese goods and widen the deficit even further.

The reason they are angry is because they see everything slipping away, and they are powerless to stop it. :azn:

我!们!总!可!以!用!中~文对~话嘛~ 估计~他不会~用谷!歌翻!译!器,嗬嗬。

hispanics have some sort of industry beyond exporting people, drugs and violence.

LOL you should see the chinese community in other countries! You of all people should know how infamous 三合會 is throughout the world! But please, go on with your racism. This will make a perfect piece for my graduate studies program on how the CCP promotes nationalism and racism as a "counterweight" to the principles of democracy!

He probably doesn't even know how to work the google translator. :azn:

Nice!~~ try, it! doesn't! work! stupid! Chinese~~ Racist!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Outsmarted once again! Is this how you plan on conquering the world?

LOL you should see the chinese community in other countries! You of all people should know how infamous 三合會 is throughout the world! But please, go on with your racism. This will make a perfect piece for my graduate studies program on how the CCP promotes nationalism and racism as a "counterweight" to the principles of democracy!

You have proved what he said no problem. Your offensive speech is a good proof.

放松 buddy... everyone can see that xifaur is just one of those dumb trolls that appears every so often on this forum, who just talks BS.

It's not worth getting angry over a troll like that.

Guys, this guy clearly an Indian troll, how often do you think a common American know about tibet? infact my next door neighbor don't even know where is Hongkong located at. No doubt, a typical c... boy hiding behind an American flag. he is nothing but an "Identity crisis" fleak. :china:

Guys, this guy clearly an Indian troll, how often do you think a common American know about tibet? infact my next door neighbor don't even know where is Hongkong located at. No doubt, a typical c... boy hiding behind an American flag. he is nothing but an "Identity crisis" fleak. :china:

These trolls are funny, you can see their desperation. :azn:

They know they are powerless to stop the rise of China, and it scares them that their country has to beg China for more money to finance their debts.

Back
Top Bottom