What's new

The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

XTREME

Reaction score
The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan is a 2010 documentary film by Afghan journalist Najibullah Quraishi about the practice of Bacha bazi ( a form of sexual slavery and child prostitution) in Afghanistan. The 52-minutes documentary premiered in the UK at the Royal Society of Arts on March 29, 2010. It aired on PBS Frontline in the United States on April 20, 2010.

:tdown::hitwall::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Donesnt Pakistan have also Bacha Bazi Prevalent because of Pathans?

Also Buzkashi and Mujras.

@xtreme

Good work. Some aspects we don't know about.

This is disturbing!

This thing has also migrated to our Northern Areas and has taken refuge just like other 3M Afghans, though the intensity is very low on our side.

This screwing boys tradition is not specific to Afghanistan, it is quite common in South Asia including India, Nepal and Bangladesh, though i must say that in Afg they have legalized and perfected it.

Once i was in the US and this class fellow of mine (US Army) would ask me about this Bacha Bazi which she had heard from her colleagues who have served in Afg (She yet had to go there herself). And i used to be like, hey, go ask **** (another US Army dude) who even had pics of such boys. And she would say, no i know you have been to Afg and the kind of 'speaker' you are, I know I am going to get guud details :)'

But now as she herself is in Afg, she know now that i could never been there.

i will be sending this video to her now, and see her response. BTW, she probably know more than this already.

@Xeric

bacha bazi I haven't heard in India but may be, I didn't read about it in India. Post the link about India and Nepal. Women prostitution is way high in India.

People in West are too much prejudiced about SAians.

This is disturbing!

This thing has also migrated to our Northern Areas and has taken refuge just like other 3M Afghans, though the intensity is very low on our side.

This screwing boys tradition is not specific to Afghanistan, it is quite common in South Asia including India, Nepal and Bangladesh, though i must say that in Afg they have legalized and perfected it.

Once i was in the US and this class fellow of mine (US Army) would ask me about this Bacha Bazi which she had heard from her colleagues who have served in Afg (She yet had to go there herself). And i used to be like, hey, go ask **** (another US Army dude) who even had pics of such boys. And she would say, no i know you have been to Afg and the kind of 'speaker' you are, I know I am going to get guud details :)'

But now as she herself is in Afg, she know now that i could never been there.

i will be sending this video to her now, and see her response. BTW, she probably know more than this already.

That Crapsh!t doesn't exist in Indic People. It is completely Alien to India and is only associated with Pathans.

Something like that Happens in Islamic Countries in Middle East and Pathans in Afghanistan and Half of Pakistan.

@Xeric

bacha bazi I haven't heard in India but may be, I didn't read about it in India. Post the link about India and Nepal. Women prostitution is way high in India.

This was discussed between myself, an Indian Captain and a Nepali Lt Col when we were together at some UN Mission. Though the discussion was more related to such happenings inside the military, but it also involved the general public.

--------

In Pakistan's North West, people call such boys as 'Lakhtas'. The tribal Maliks (Taliban party) there would have one and their followers (suicidal bastards) would often tease and 'criticize' their bosses by saying, 'hey which kind of a Malik you are if you dont even have a Lakhta with you'.

This was common to every Taliban Commander, whereas they would ban such things at the local level, they themselves would 'enjoy' such traditions which they copied from Afg.

Bachabazi is afghan word for pedophilia and it exists is all societies including India or are you trying to suggest that India has no homosexuals like Iran.

That Crapsh!t doesn't exist in Indic People. It is completely Alien to India and is only associated with Pathans.

Something like that Happens in Islamic Countries in Middle East and Pathans in Afghanistan and Half of Pakistan.
Does the name Lt Col Sarup Singh Sidhu ring any bells?

Mera mou maat kholwana ab, if i am trying to avoid it!

This video and every thing else, has been discussed before.

and as far as I remember the title was very similar also.

Mods: please close this deplorable topic.

Back
Top Bottom