What's new

The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

Oh man... what a retarded topic to discuss! :rofl:

And I was reluctant to post a hilarious condom add in the fun section... :D

The British had realized that this was a cultural thing with the Pashtuns. Therefore, Lakhtais or dancing boys were authorized to the Scouts / Frontier Corps. Don't know if that tradition still continues or not.

This the best advertisement for taliban. The woman says this was banned under the taliban, but now its rampent. Drugs were banned under the taliban, now half of Afghans are drug addicts and they are the biggest exporter of heroin in the world.
Conclusion: The taliban are better for Afghanistan than the current U.S backed government.

This the best advertisement for taliban. The woman says this was banned under the taliban, but now its rampent. Drugs were banned under the taliban, now half of Afghans are drug addicts and they are the biggest exporter of heroin in the world.
Conclusion: The taliban are better for Afghanistan than the current U.S backed government.
You should ask afghans..

Child abuse happens in developed countries too. Its all because of the poor implementation of laws and moderate punishment.

@Myth....
Keep argument civil. I know more about these surveys and the sample collection. Iknow what should be considered as important variable and what to be ignored.
So the only authentic survey for you would be the one that satisfies your ego?
I am repeating it again, If I do survey in Muslim nations which have about 1.5 billion people and pick random people in equal number and extremists percentage comes out 53%, would you accept my analysis and conclusion.
And i also repeat, you are deluded and you never stop failing to amuse us with ur absurd analogies which quickly turns you into a troller from thinkTank:-)disagree:). The survey was not conducted by ISI agents but rather Ministry of Women and Child Development. They did not walk into a room full of sexually abused victims but rather conducted surveys by picking random people.
So talk about variables, factors to be considered which are ignored rather than taking the survey result on face value.
YOU MAKE NO SENSE>

Earlier this year, the central government did draft such a legislation: the Protection of Children Against Sexual Offences Bill was sent to the various states for
consideration. One version of the Bill became available to the press through sources
at the Ministry of Women and Child Development. One clause in particular
(regarding the decriminalising of non-penetrative sexual exploration between
children older than 12) was much discussed in various public and media forums.
Prior to this, the sexual abuse of children became a matter of public interest
following publication of the report by the MWCD entitled 'Study on Child Abuse
India 2007'
which revealed that more than 53% of children in India have probably
been sexually abused and many have never shared the fact of this abuse with
anyone.

If the survey did not provide substantial evidence then it would not have been even considered worthy of discussion among government and NGO officials.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom