What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

there was no demand of khalistan before 1984 .....bhindrawala ..himself said that on an interview with bbc ....it started after the IG attacked golden temple .....Bhindrawala was against the govt and those who were sprewing hatred against sikhs ..get your hx right ..it was rss and its expats which murdered 700 in gujrat

okay ..partition was a hindu vs muslims thing . what has sikhs got to do with it.........root of hatred is not partition of punjab..its kashmir .....

Ask the Punjabi Muslims that - Why they went around killing your menfolk and dis-honoring your womenfolk at the first given opportunity.

Why ask me ?

Let me give a hint - they saw you little different from the Punjabi Hindus and vastly different from themselves. If you cannot realize that then I pity you.

It was not a Hidu-Sikh riot (though the Khalistani terrorists later made it one). It was a Congress-Sikh riot and FYKI Jagdih Tytler is a converted Christian.

It was the RSS (Hindu org) who saved countless innocent Sikh lives from Congress mobsters.

Get your history right.

Why indulge him? Let him vent his distorted version of history.If he ever visited an Army cantonment,He would realize what India means for Sikhs.

Ask the Punjabi Muslims that - Why they went around killing your menfolk and dis-honoring your womenfolk at the first given opportunity.

Why ask me ?

Let me give a hint - they saw you little different from the Punjabi Hindus and vastly different from themselves. If you cannot realize that then I pity you.

okay so its the ultranationlist hindu sense speaking .......

okay so its the ultranationlist hindu sense speaking .......

Oh my FG !!

So you are saying that the Punjabi Muslims showered you with affection during the partition ?

I am really not getting whay you guys think or want ?

Why ask me ?

this was not one sided ..happened on both sides ..its not the reason why people hate muslims or pakistan ......I know you hate muslims ....trying to use us as a reason for your muslim hatred ....is the most pathetic way

Why indulge him? Let him vent his distorted version of history.If he ever visited an Army cantonment,He would realize what India means for Sikhs.

Sorry even though what you say makes sense, its an insult to me, that these people can think they can take us for granted.

One moment they viscerally hate the Pakistanis and the next moment sing duet with them. The rest ?

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

this was not one sided ..happened on both sides ..its not the reason why people hate muslims or pakistan ......I know you hate muslims ....trying to use us as a reason for your muslim hatred ....is the most pathetic way

Yeah who started it ? And if you chums love each other so much why it happened both ways ?

And if you dont hate the Muslims or they dont hate why the hell was there a mass migration of Muslims to Pakistan and Hindu/Sikhs towards India ? You could have saves us all (folks not involved in Partition) a hell a lot of trouble.

And I made it very clear that I treat Pakistanis as my enemies only because of those involved in Partition and no because they did anything to my place themselves. Infact we are place where Hindus are the largest pilgrims to dargahs and churhes. Google Nagore Dargah and Velankanni church.

People who went about killing each other like barbarians based on religion need not teach us about religious tolerance.

Sorry even though what you say makes sense, its an insult to me, that these people can think they can take us for granted.
dont take us for granted then ....we were the frontline for war against pakistan in past ....but we have learnt our lesson ....never stand by ungrateful fags .. dont take us for granted next time

My brother is married to a indian Punjabi girl - the reason that they could get married is because of the similar culture, language etc, indian Punjabi's hold the same Sufi Saints in high esteem as we do, and we also respect Guru Nanak gee. We don't share close relations with other indians except maybe indian Muslims.

My question is if they love each other so much why the hell did they massacre each other like there was no tomorrow in 1947 and made even those who did not suffer any Partition related issues because of their enmity ?

Going by Raavan's (a Khalistani) logic ,I am from Tamil Nadu and why the hell should I partake in the woes of the Indian punjabis ? Pakistan never did anything to my state personally..But I assumed the enmity just because my countrymen (Punjabis Hindus/Sikhs) were harmed by the Punjabi Muslims during Partition...So is it not aking a fool out of us who suffrered for their sake but now we are unwanted ?

BTW these points are made specifically keeping Raavan in mind... No Punjabi Hindu or Sikh who is living in India has any love lost for Pakistan. Let me make that very clear.

You made yourself look really stupid with that comment, zero credibility, you clearly don't understand the picture fully, which is unsurprising.

dont take us for granted then ....we were the frontline for war against pakistan in past ....but we have learnt our lesson ....never stand by ungrateful fags .. dont take us for granted next time

Yeah you fought for your own skin. Why should a person from Karnataka or Kerala or Assam who has nothing to do with your inter-Punjabi bickerings fight on your side ?

You could have saved us all the trouble by not agreeing to Partition and not killing each other thus making a permanent rift.

And yeah dont be ungrateful to the Hindus and RSS that risked their own life saving from the Congress mobs.

And again dont use the name of Hindu Punjabis (like the op did) for your Khaalistani propaganda.

You made yourself look really stupid with that comment, zero credibility, you clearly don't understand the picture fully, which is unsurprising.

And you dont understand the mentality of us people who get pissed off seeing the people for who we made enemies mock at us.

Tell that to the countless Sikhs in the Indian Armed Services.Consider yourself warned,you really don't want to mess with a REAL SARDAR!!!

gounder............you have serious comprehension problems we donot hate pakistan for what happened during partition it was not one sided...partition was caused by hindu muslims hatred ...not sikh muslims hatred ......

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Tell that to the countless Sikhs in the Indian Armed Services.Consider yourself warned,you don't mess with a REAL SARDAR!!!
then tell gounder to shut the eff up .....

He probably doesn't know any Punjabi's - Pakistani feel a great amount of love from indian Punjabi's - been taken to peoples houses were we were treated like kings, no other comparison except like I said with indian Muslims.

Yeah you fought for your own skin. Why should a person from Karnataka or Kerala or Assam who has nothing to do with your inter-Punjabi bickerings fight on your side ?

You could have saved us all the trouble by not agreeing to Partition and no killing each other thus making a permanent rift.

And you dont understand the mentality of us people who get pissed off seeing the people for who we made enemies mock at us.

say that when instead of mumbai , bangalore is attacked next time

Back
Top Bottom