What's new

The City that never sleeps (NYC)

New York city is one of those places where you see heaven on earth. It has everything one needs.

One of my favorite opening music themes for a TV show (& a very good TV show as well):

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then why did his parents decide to live in SSJ Queens...? Could have lived somewhere else in Queens or for that matter in NY. I don't see why anyone would want to raise their children there, especially with the reputation that place has.

I'm did not grow up in a wealthy family, don't know about you but most Pakistani immigrants don't start off as millionaires with a nice house in suburbs or a nice apartment in a high rise in upper East Manhattan with a nice office job or as a doctor and lawyer.

Why did you choose to live in SSJ Queens? As you stated rough place to live.
Yeah it was a rough area, but when you have limited options you can only live with what you have and take what you get. Great thing about America is you have the opportunity to to shape your life, to achieve more, to go places rather than stay in one place for the rest of your life.

I'm did not grow up in a wealthy family, don't know about you but most Pakistani immigrants don't start off as millionaires with a nice house in suburbs or a nice apartment in a high rise in upper East Manhattan with a nice office job or as a doctor and lawyer.

I understand, I'm surprised even after living years in SSJ Queens at how civilized you are. Something must have shielded you from that degenerate ghetto culture.

I understand, I'm surprised even after living years in SSJ Queens at how civilized you are. Something must have shielded you from that degenerate ghetto culture.

:rofl:

damn! Someone's got that lower east side east village attitude.....

niggaz bout to fight it out!

:rofl:

damn! Someone's got that lower east side east village attitude.....

niggaz bout to fight it out!

I got a studio in upper east side, and it's the best! I'm very close to central park and the MET. Just a few blocks away.

The public in NYC is very mean to Muslims. :l

I have lived here since 9/11 and Nobody has ever been mean to me. I find people of NYC very kind and decent people. Please don't make stuff up. There may be isolated cases here but generally NYC is a very safe place for Muslims.

I need to get an apartment in the upper east of Manhattan, after I'm finished with my education.

I need to get an apartment in the upper east of Manhattan, after I'm finished with my education.

Get a studio it's fairly cheap. I'm going to NYU.

And btw that was a very cheap and non-classy comment that you wrote.

Get a studio it's fairly cheap. I'm going to NYU.

And btw that was a very cheap and non-classy comment that you wrote.

Yeah I'll have to look into that, seems feasible. How do you like living in a studio? I know the locations great.

Mumbai never sleeps (and even more safe than London and NY) even if it does not fall under the category of top cities of developed country....

Back
Top Bottom