What's new

The Best Missile of 21st Century

China has much better missile probably, but they don't even talk about it...
the whole point is to let your enemy know you have something, but after that keep your mouth shut.
don't say stuff like it is best thing in the 21st century.

And how did you came to conclusion that China has much better missile probably.?? Any internal info about it .You comparing a state sponsored media to a democratic free media ,Oranges to apples? oh!well I forgot that You from IRAN..OH!well

Sunny Jim - Lets Not be pompous

Sun Tzu - "Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate"

And how did you came to conclusion that China has much better missile probably.?? Any internal info about it .You comparing a state sponsored media to a democratic free media ,Oranges to apples? oh!well I forgot that You from IRAN..OH!well

China tested it's first ICBM (df-4) 37 years ago in 1975 and they have missile with range up to 15,000KM.
while you in 2011 have a missile with a range of 5000KM...
so how are you exaclty more advanced than China?

China tested it's first ICBM (df-4) 37 years ago in 1975 and they have missile with range up to 15,000KM.
while you in 2011 have a missile with a range of 5000KM...
so how are you exaclty more advanced than China?

because we are starting up with the level of technology of current decade.

before opening the thread i thought i would be Agni V. Hmmm i have a lot learnt abount indians mentality.
You could have learnt even more by reading the posts by Indian memebers in the thread...but obviously discussion and dialogue wasn't your intention......

Even I agree this seems a bit obnoxious, but the idiotic posts made by some people really tick me off.....
like one guy thinks 3000 part time warriors(maoists) are going to divide India into 56 peices!!:rofl:

Yes and what is that level? making a 5000KM missile and calling best in this century?

well its not the best in the century but yes it is indeed one of the best among the current missiles in the world.

fast processors, optical fiber, laser gyros, better propellants, advancement in nanotech. are such.

well its not the best in the century but yes it is indeed one of the best among the current missiles in the world.

fast processors, optical fiber, laser gyros, better propellants, advancement in nanotech. are such.

How the hell do you know chinese ones don't have that?

Delete this stupid thread...I thought DRDO had changed its attitude but some organizations never change...sigh!

The missile is still not operational and they come up with nonsense like this.

Agni 5 is just a single stage missile, right ?

Do what is so great about a single stage missile ?

Back
Top Bottom