What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

Wrong thread?:cheesy:

I think so

On Topic> how many AWACs were destroyed completely and how many partially? what are the plans for replacing completely destroyed ones?

and please give source OP

1 AWAC costs 20-25 billion Ruppess.

Not necessarily we have TT and professionals on board(inside sources),when this incident happened some members confirmed destruction of one SAAB. Recently we saw one SAAB fully operational and taking part in Saffron Bandit exercise.

Actually how can you even be sure that one Saab was completely destroyed. On of the knowledgeable TT's Najam Khan (I think) said only one may have suffered partial damage.

About the SB exercise, only one was seen flying, so just wait; maybe all may be seen flying in the March 23rd fly-past. That can be the only confirmatory test to remove all doubts.

we have one spare Saab 2000

if only the nose of the saab 2000 is destroyed we can extract the radar and related system from that saab 2000 and can mount them on the spare..ofcourse in saab sweden

@muse and @Safriz. I kind of agree with muse, no wonder our defence forces are disciplined but we have to accept our drawbacks. The vigilant force / Security Force at the base was highly under-equiped. They have g3 with one mag in and a spare mag so all together 40 bullets sometime they don't even have the spare mag.....since the attack, the security has been beefed up.

I don't want to say how many Awacs were destroyed because i know people on the forum won't accept my source so will stick with the official statement that one saab was completely destroyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is that anybody with access to google maps and binoculars can know the layout.
They didnt need an insider...
If they got themselves an insider,i cant think a resson why would they need one.

Its the same problem...
Army arrests terrorists?..hands them over to civilian courts and civil prisons and one way or another the civil stablisment sets them free.

Do i need to take you into the past , we kive in the country where Elite force commano killed the guy he was protecting. The person who was the biggest traitor in the country was handed a satellite phone in the prison by the same elite force, SSG N commando was also involved in the attack on mehran base, how many people were involved in ghq attack?

Bhai logon
Why is there a commotion on this news. On this very forum we have heard that one Saab was damaged by shrapnel. What initially looked like nose cone damage at a cursiry glance probably turned out to be damage to forward bulkhead with a breech.however the actual Awac radar remained intact. The next stage was determination of whether this could be repaired. It probably turned out to be a nonviable repair . As the airframes would be cheap for an aircraft ouf of service PAF has requested for a new airframe and shifting of the AWAC radar on the new airframe. tbis could take upto 6 months. Now we have all known this for months if anyone has bothered to turn back the pages. Every statement made in the time line seems correct and there is no need to sensationalise things.let us all settle down and most importantly stop the bickering.
RAZ

link is not opening at my PC but any way @nuclearpak truth is out according to what i told ya. :coffee:
and THERE WERE SOME WHO BELEIVED BLINDLY IN ISPR THAT NOBODY DESTROYED ANY AIRCRAFT ..:D
Epic news for BLIND BELEIVERS, a morning slap to scater the dreams .... WAKE UP ITS MORNING :lol:

i was telling u but no was ready to believe .............. damage is even more still hidden ................. taliban were surely winners ..... so so sad ............

Last edited by a moderator:
Reality is it was one of the major security failures on the part of paf ...they had continuous reports coming out mentioning threat of an attack on PAF airbase even in some news the name of the base was also mentioned in the report ...now what else did they want from security agencies ? what info you want more when you have even the date and name of the airbase mentioned in the reports .... and if still you cant defend then to hell with you ......no matter how much the fanboys cry here to defend their love but you ask anyone he will tell you it was just a blunder ....

TTP considers Naval and Air force strategic aircrafts threat to its existence
makes sense that it will only attack them and not the gunships

whether or not TTP is getting Indian training or help is pointless (without proof) but they are doing a damn well job which no Indian blackops team could ever have managed to do.

for some reason I know why it will happen again. its because there are people within our population who consider these throat slitting murderers heroes of Islam and consider our Army as Kafirs.

the military tried to sell it as a failed attack but in reality TTP managed to score here and at Kohistan to Gilgit road as well where they murdered the passengers on the bases of their sect.

TTP considers Naval and Air force strategic aircrafts threat to its existence
makes sense that it will only attack them and not the gunships

whether or not TTP is getting Indian training or help is pointless (without proof) but they are doing a damn well job which no Indian blackops team could ever have managed to do.

for some reason I know why it will happen again. its because there are people within our population who consider these throat slitting murderers heroes of Islam and consider our Army as Kafirs.

the military tried to sell it as a failed attack but in reality TTP managed to score here and at Kohistan to Gilgit road as well where they murdered the passengers on the bases of their sect.

G sir hamare Fauj Ameer-ul-momineen hein aur 60 saaal may aaj tak inhonay kuch kya he nahe... saaf sutree eek dam ... surf excel say dhuli hoi fauj hey.... ye tu gatya tareen hukmaraan aur pakistan ki jahil pagal awan hain jiska kya dhara hey aaj haina... aap sahi farma rahay hain!

Actually how can you even be sure that one Saab was completely destroyed. On of the knowledgeable TT's Najam Khan (I think) said only one may have suffered partial damage.

About the SB exercise, only one was seen flying, so just wait; maybe all may be seen flying in the March 23rd fly-past. That can be the only confirmatory test to remove all doubts.

you know even a small piece of wood or metal sometimes results in an air accident. partial or complete, when a plane is hit by an RPG through a direct hit or shrapnel its deem inoperable and mission of the attacker is accomplished

we really wish we have some Indigenous Indians fighting Indians and blowing up Indian AWACs and nuclear Subs but it seems that only you guys have such joy for now. if the TTP is getting a helping hand and friendly advice from RAW then we need to prove it but that wont bring back the damaged crafts.

the way the things are, the ISPR has lost the credibility and like you said there is a confirmed display of these crafts in an airshow or an exercise where people see them, we all will believe that they are gone like PN Orions. boy if I was Indian I would pray for the attackers not just to troll but to thank them for going only after the assets that were specifically against Indian airforce and Indian Navy. if they served their Islam in the process then good for them.

G sir hamare Fauj Ameer-ul-momineen hein aur 60 saaal may aaj tak inhonay kuch kya he nahe... saaf sutree eek dam ... surf excel say dhuli hoi fauj hey.... ye tu gatya tareen hukmaraan aur pakistan ki jahil pagal awan hain jiska kya dhara hey aaj haina... aap sahi farma rahay hain!

please dont be so angry

spare some for next time
more shame to come because i dont see any evidence of improvement
neither in people nor in military

Back
Top Bottom