What's new

The Attack on Pakistan's Erieye

Diplomacy is not done in a day, its done over and over.

At the very least it seems to have had an effect on all you Indians. If a few words can move all of India, its obviously not a bad call.

And India is trying to get into the OIC, you can't do that at the same time calling it "Chia-biscuit" group. Pakistan's giving respect to OIC, and at the same time we made India disrespect it.

Either I won, or you lost. Choose.

Wrong thread?:cheesy:

At the very least it seems to have had an effect on all you Indians. If a few words can move all of India, its obviously not a bad call.And India is trying to get into the OIC, you can't do that at the same time calling it "Chia-biscuit" group. Pakistan's giving respect to OIC, and at the same time we made India disrespect it.
Kahin pe nigaahen, kahin pe nishana. D

Jaate the Japan, pahunch gaye Cheen samjh gaye naa. :lol:

At the very least it seems to have had an effect on all you Indians. If a few words can move all of India, its obviously not a bad call.

And India is trying to get into the OIC, you can't do that at the same time calling it "Chia-biscuit" group. Pakistan's giving respect to OIC, and at the same time we made India disrespect it.

Where did this come from ?? I cant get myself to report Asim for being off topic :D

Pakistan armed force should come out of this "sereacy mode"
Country men should know about defence forces.

What drunkard Pakistani generals think about the security of Pakistani bases.
da432054ed.jpg

What Pakistani public thinks about the security of Pakistani bases
26ky2.jpg

What it is in reality!
300418d1310815801-funny-pakistani-police_max600.jpg

The assets in bases are worth billions of dollars so get your heads out of your rear and invest some money on its security! some walls that i have seen are more or less not even their!

The op hasn't given any credible source here.Please provide if not this is hearsay.

Back
Top Bottom