What's new

The Air-India One

dude,
there is a reason for that-they get oil for really cheap price!

So. What about Cathay Pacific & Singapore Airlines...do they also get oil at cheap rates.

Even in India, why Kingfisher Airlines, Jet Airways gives better service than Air India even though they all get the oil at the same price and Air India gets Govt handouts every year.

So. What about Cathay Pacific & Singapore Airlines...do they also get oil at cheap rates.

Even in India, why Kingfisher Airlines, Jet Airways gives better service than Air India even though they all get the oil at the same price and Air India gets Govt handouts every year.
kingfisher,jet and other airliners are much smaller.
being the national carrier,there are several headaches like allowances.
in private airlines,any cut in the salary and you should keep mum or you"ll be fired.
if its air india,you are free to strike!

kingfisher,jet and other airliners are much smaller.
being the national carrier,there are several headaches like allowances.
in private airlines,any cut in the salary and you should keep mum or you"ll be fired.
if its air india,you are free to strike!

And they are doing it with impunity at regular intervals giving no consideration to the hardships of passengers whose only mistake was to book a seat in Air India. India can do better without Air India which is nothing but a money pit.

I have traveled in 3 airlines first on oct 25th 2006 Singapore airlines, next Sri lankan airlines,, at last Air China......
Out of these Air China the worst I have traveled, With its Chinese passengers acting like as if you are about to get of a running bus, really funny U must try it If you have access to China at least in domestic airlines......... but please dont go for Air China. I wont prefer it personally cause of its distinctive oudor, I wonder what kind of freshners they use.
Singapore the best so far I have traveled.

I have traveled in 3 airlines first on oct 25th 2006 Singapore airlines, next Sri lankan airlines,, at last Air China......
Out of these Air China the worst I have traveled, With its Chinese passengers acting like as if you are about to get of a running bus, really funny U must try it If you have access to China at least in domestic airlines......... but please dont go for Air China. I wont prefer it personally cause of its distinctive oudor, I wonder what kind of freshners they use.
Singapore the best so far I have traveled.

All Gulf- NRIs praise Sri Lankan, as they provide high quality service and baggage allowance at reasonable cost. Not to mention the free drinks.

Back
Top Bottom