What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

ramjet aircraft burned without actually leaving the atmosphere :D that fire you see there wasn't from re-entry heat :D

you'd need radar absorbent materials that are also heat resistant :D
which would cost a zillion dollars probably :D

You can equip it with scramjets and make it's wings a bit bigger so it can fly at ultra high altitudes without getting burned. :lol:

You can equip it with scramjets and make it's wings a bit bigger so it can fly at ultra high altitudes without getting burned. :lol:
yeah, except it breaks the sound barrier at 1/4 thrust :D

who needs an U2 spy plane anyway? :D

You are a newbie and call old members as 'my little one' and a 'child'. Maybe you should 1-2 ducts return, hue!
He is Hurşid or that other guy who has been banned reently.

@cabatli_53 can you clean this thread. From all post of non-value messages that has been posted recently.

Yunus = Younis

yunus3.jpg

I want a A 10 equivalent plane :D
let's first make a regional passenger jet, then we can use the same turbofan engines for an A10 equivalent COIN plane

It´s a old design, during that Time i would say it would be very sucessfull, but our Politics, you know it better ^^
yeah... guess diyanet needed more budget ^_^

Yeah 2015 FX-1 Serial will start. <-------------- rofl-------------> Please Read your Sources first then Post it.

I am not seeking for your permission what to post in here. If you have any problem with the content of the news, send an email to Milliyet

Back
Top Bottom