What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Please stop. India has never put a jet engine to production so come back in 10 years okay? By then, I fully expect Turkey to be ahead with the TFX engine.

Your cryo engine technology gave India a grand total of exactly 2 launches last year. China had 55. Just stop.
If India doesn’t have jet engines what is powering their missiles and satellite launch vehicles?

your cruise missiles are of russian origin and as for satellite launches, as far as i know there is hell lot of difference bet a jet engine and a rocket engine.
I know there is a hell lot of difference between a cryogenic engine and a turbofan engine but they’re equally complex to master and that’s the reason why only 6 countries including India have cryogenic engine technology.
The reason why i think India will develop a NATO grade engine in less than 10 years is because they have invested 40 years researching on turbofan engine technology China on the other hand reverse engineered Russian engines reverse engineered products are generally inferior to original ones

I know there is a hell lot of difference between a cryogenic engine and a turbofan engine but they’re equally complex to master and that’s the reason why only 6 countries including India have cryogenic engine technology.
The reason why i think India will develop a NATO grade engine in less than 10 years is because they have invested 40 years researching on turbofan engine technology China on the other hand reverse engineered Russian engines reverse engineered products are generally inferior to original ones

India doesn't have an engine powering any aircraft period. China has many engines in production powering many types of aircraft. So why come here to bring up India's basically non-existent engine industry?

India doesn't have an engine powering any aircraft period. China has many engines in production powering many types of aircraft. So why come here to bring up India's basically non-existent engine industry?
It has a reason , world class engines are easily available to India from France , Russia , UK and even USA. So is not the case with China
Indians will continue using western engines till there own engines are at par with western ones.
cryogenic engine was not available to them so they developed it

It has a reason , world class engines are easily available to India from France , Russia , UK and even USA. So is not the case with China
Indians will continue using western engines till there own engines are at par with western ones.
cryogenic engine was not available to them so they developed it

Who cares? Why does anyone have to know about India when it has no engine powering anything and has nothing to offer as a solution?

Who cares? Why does anyone have to know about India when it has no engine powering anything and has nothing to offer as a solution?
If USA sanctions India again you will see indians using underpowered Kaveri engine in HAL Tejas just like they used Bristol Siddeley Orpheus 703 turbojets in HAL HF-24 Marut in 1961
The fact is they have a 90kN GE F-404 engine available so they can easily wait for till 2031 by that time their own 110kN engine will come

If USA sanctions India again you will see indians using underpowered Kaveri engine in HAL Tejas just like they used Bristol Siddeley Orpheus 703 turbojets in HAL HF-24 Marut in 1961
The fact is they have a 90kN GE F-404 engine available so they can easily wait for till 2031 by that time their own 110kN engine will come
Nigga, who the **** asked?

You forgot to say "cryogenic engine" in this message.

Indian being an indian, he's using cryogenic engine term like an indian colleague of mine, she would always use when i did my master's in structural engineer in like every situation even in non professional ones and and she sucked at designing basic structures, let alone complex one's.
Developing it is as challenging as developing a powerful turbofan engine

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom