What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Lol at that being an insult.

Last time i checked Imran Khan wasn't the one who was accused of watching hundreds of people get slaughtered or known as a murder.
hehe.. imran khan wasnt the one acquitted by the courts saying that there is no case... hell IK hasnt even won 1 election, so you cant even bring him to the same level.

No he was the one who was justifying suicide bombings of the TTP in his own twisted way...Gratz, buddy.

Proof?

He might have been giving reasons why they happen but he's never justified suicide bombings ever.

so you cant even bring him to the same level.

Trust me no one wants Imran Khan to be on the same level as someone like Modi.

Your hypocrisy is awe-inspiring, no, it really is.

You accuse a man who has been acquitted by all the courts in India, against whom no evidence has been found even in impartial enguiries, and when it comes to Hafiz Saeed, he is, oh-so-deserving of a free-and-fair court trial.

What's with the hypocrisy, my man?

Even the most vitriolic of his critics dont say he killed Muslims...they only accuse him of inaction initially before he sprung into action...but that is only an accusation and there is absolutely no proof of that.

But then when has Pakistanis allowed facts to determine their opinions ? They are an emotional lot, much more than other south asians, and its their emotion that is speaking.

The magic "P" word everyone wants regarding Pakistanis accusation on Modiji..But then you guys dont have it..correct ?

hehe.. imran khan wasnt the one acquitted by the courts saying that there is no case... hell IK hasnt even won 1 election, so you cant even bring him to the same level.

lol @ IK being at the same level as Modi Bhai.

I'm not sure if that guy even fights on all seats.

...not to imply that I don't respect him. I adore him, respect him, but to put him on the same level as Modi would be preposterous.

Of course IK hasn't won an election. He has just become famous! And elections are in 2013!

Your hypocrisy is awe-inspiring, no, it really is.

You accuse a man who has been acquitted by all the courts in India, against whom no evidence has been found even in impartial enguiries, and when it comes to Hafiz Saeed, he is, oh-so-deserving of a free-and-fair court trial.

What's with the hypocrisy, my man?

I'm not voting for Hafiz Saeed, I as an individual have no bearing on his court case. I am pushing for his trial and also saying don't vote for Hafiz Saeed. That is the difference, I can justify my position as a human being, since I personally have not supported Hafiz Saeed.

You on the other hand had nothing to do with Modi's court case, in fact courts are bound by evidence. Courts don't declare anyone innocent, they declare them "not guilty" when it can't be proven that they are guilty. It doesn't mean they are innocent. You have the right to still vote against him, you, the individual are rotten to the core if you support a mass murderer, YOU are. Not the courts, the courts must have done their job by the book. You have failed in your job to keep him out. Don't hide behind the courts, the courts are only giving a decision on whether or not he belongs in jail you are giving the decision that he belongs as your ruler.

You appreciate his rule where thousands of Muslims were killed, you appreciate the killing of thousands of Muslims. That makes You, the individual, personally culpable for his crimes, it makes you mentally sick. You. The individual. Personally.

Proof?

He might have been giving reasons why they happen but he's never justified suicide bombings ever.

Trust me no one wants Imran Khan to be on the same level as someone like Modi.

trust me.. he cant even aspire to be...

Comparing Imran Khan to Narendra Modi is like comparing a victim to a terrorist

Yeah I don't think he can ever aspire to be a person who has the blood of hundreds on their hands.

well modi doesnt have any blood... even if he has by giving development to Guj muslims he has paid equivalent of blood money for generations. so he is clean even accoring to you religion.

Comparing Imran Khan to Narendra Modi is like comparing a victim to a terrorist

Nardendra Modi lost his humanity in 2002, the only reason people want him PM is so that he can cleanse India off Muslims.

I'm not voting for Hafiz Saeed, I as an individual have no bearing on his court case. I am pushing for his trial and also saying don't vote for Hafiz Saeed. That is the difference, I can justify my position as a human being, since I personally have not supported Hafiz Saeed.

You on the other hand had nothing to do with Modi's court case, in fact courts are bound by evidence. Courts don't declare anyone innocent, they declare them "not guilty" when it can't be proven that they are guilty. It doesn't mean they are innocent. You have the right to still vote against him, you, the individual are rotten to the core if you support a mass murderer, YOU are. Not the courts, the courts must have done their job by the book. You have failed in your job to keep him out. Don't hide behind the courts, the courts are only giving a decision on whether or not he belongs in jail you are giving the decision that he belongs as your ruler.

You appreciate his rule where thousands of Muslims were killed, you appreciate the killing of thousands of Muslims. That makes You, the individual, personally culpable for his crimes, it makes you mentally sick. You. The individual. Personally.

You are jumping the gun, really.

I mean I really have no reason to believe in your conspiracy theories.

When my courts are saying that there is no proof against Modi.

When the impartial enquiries are saying that there is no proof against him.

Then why should I deprive the man of credit he commands?

Why O Why?

You want me to base my opinion on hearsay and conspiracy theories and not on the word of my court and my investigatrive agencies and all when it comes to Modi, and yet when it comes a certain terrorirst, you want me to switch sides and start believing your courts and your judicial system.

How can you be such a hypocrite and that too right on my face?

Nardendra Modi lost his humanity in 2002, the only reason people want him PM is so that he can cleanse India off Muslims.

you are wrong,, people in india are not obsessed with relegion. we care about well being.
modi showed waht a towering human he is by shutting off a amss riot in just 3 days with almost nothing at hand.
That too this happened within6 months of him being a leeader for the first time in his life. he only proved to india what a great leader he is. he did not hesitate to kill hindu rioters .

You on the other hand had nothing to do with Modi's court case, in fact courts are bound by evidence. Courts don't declare anyone innocent, they declare them "not guilty" when it can't be proven that they are guilty. It doesn't mean they are innocent.

I admit I'm impressed by your play with words..but then its just play with words that stray into the realm of conspiracy theories. (Why am I not surprised ?)

The Indian contitution explicity states that any accused of any crime is "INNOCENT until proven guilty" and the wordings are clear.

So until there is irrefutable proof of any wrongdoing that certain people (with vested interests) accuse Modi of, he is Innocent..(with a capital I).

Asim, you keep parroting the same lines 10 million times, it doesn't change the fact, he is innocent until proven guilty...

Oh C'mon! C'mon!

Modi last year won local civic body elections in Muslim majority areas. What do you have to say about that?

Do you know more than the Muslims of Gujarat who are themselves voting for him?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom