What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

ab saare hindu trolls ki bolti band ho gye hai, chalo,anand karo chalo ab sab :D

in 12 pages main this video rulzz alone

so i take it video evidence is enough to convict a person. Please give us hafeez saeed and all those pakistanis named by ajmal kasab. thanks

and what is this 2000 01 01.. did he make the claim befoe the event happened in 2002? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys if indians want to worship a mass murderer let them.

None of our business and we shouldn't care.

At least you won't find majority people supporting and loving Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan, the majority is with the more secular parties. In India for all its dramay baazi about secularism, they fanatically support (at least in some states - hopefully not all India) radical mass murdering people.

I would love to see the results the next election, each vote for Modi would be a vote to declare India mentally sick.

Haters can keep hating...:)

......... But we will keep being mentally sick... right?

Narendra Modi 134360
Erik Martin 124603
Asghar Farhadi 100749
Imran Khan 72547
Ron Paul 65851

At least you won't find majority people supporting and loving Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan, the majority is with the more secular parties. In India for all its dramay baazi about secularism, they fanatically support (at least in some states - hopefully not all India) radical mass murdering people.

I would love to see the results the next election, each vote for Modi would be a vote to declare India mentally sick.

Who gives a damn as to what your silent,vegetate "majority" does as long as Punjab rangers guard the house of that sick terrorist and that ****** goes to each city in Pakistan thumping his "patriotism" to the deafening cheer of the "minority".

And do you realize that this man roaming around really portrays an illuminating image on the "majority" ?

......... But we will keep being mentally sick... right?

What we are shouldn't really matter to you. We are not compatriots, thankfully.

BTW Pakistanis castigating other people on being radical and supporting extremists ? That's cute. No,really.

modi is the best thing to happen to post-lib India. he has made Guj into a vibrant secular state with prosperity beginning to show up. He has forged hindu muslim unity and after he took over except that 1 riot nothing has happened. hope ret of india can learn from him.

Whatever Modi has done, Pak cannot blame him beacuse of certain provisions in their religion. bloed money. EVEN IF you say tht modi is responsible he has delivered prosperity to guj muslms, and thus given the equivalent of blod money to them and that too for a lifetime of prosperity for them and ther kids. Just ilke the family of thosed killed by ray davis. So Pak cant really complain. its done according to their own law.

^^ That post was so stupid... I'm seriously about to throw up my food. :rofl:

Guys, who ever is voting for Modi make sure you also vote down Erik Marten cause its the net vote which ll count at the end of the day.

While you are at it also vote down Imran Khan for the luls(Probably Pakistanis voting down Modi anyways).

Spread the word, if Modi wins it will be good PR for him:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom