What's new

Tenth Crusade?

Yep, Just like it was in the first crusade..40,000 Muslim army vs 250,000 strong forces of Christendom.

Posting re-enactment videos of Battles from historic past wont change ground realities.

Your inferiority does not lie in numbers alone.

and it was the egyptian army who stopped the mongols and crusades let him talk all he wants we dont need to defend ourselfs to people like him

If i am not wrong the whole genesis of this thread is based on forcing islam upon non-muslims.

No one is planning to invade Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:
If i am not wrong the whole genesis of this thread is based on forcing islam upon non-muslims.

No one is planning to invade Egypt.
the majorty of the egyptian people are muslims around 95 percent

Hahahaha why is everybody taking this thread so seriously?

It's like 'Stupid and funny from all over the world - III'

Apparently Europe, America, Russia and India will all be Muslim majority countries/continent by 2050.

Amen! May god almighty give our Jihadis super sperm which can impregnate 10 egg sells at the same time! loool :P

The only problem i see is, China 'The Muslim world's survivor' (the country which doesn't allow religious education to Muslims) is becoming Christian at insanely fast pace. :P

the majorty of the egyptian people are muslims around 95 percent

Probably you missed the crux of argument.

Assuming that you are not a brain washed jihadi,if you go through this thread,you would find that the whole genesis of this thread has morphed into some fanbois having wet dreams of invading non-muslim countries and forcing Islam on them which after getting mixed with legendary inferiority complex of pakistanis have resulted into freelance dreams of ghwaza-e-hind .

What i said about India being stronger than combined power of muslim world is true but it should not be of any concern to you.It was never about invading Egypt and does not matter whether it is 95% muslim or mormon.

and it was the egyptian army who stopped the mongols and crusades let him talk all he wants we dont need to defend ourselfs to people like him

You are talking about the crusaded launched during the time of Salahudin but I am talking about the first Arab-Roman war which has often been written down in the history as First Crusade. Hope that clears it.

Hahahaha why is everybody taking this thread so seriously?

It's like 'Stupid and funny from all over the world - III'

Apparently Europe, America, Russia and India will all be Muslim majority countries/continent by 2050.

Amen! May god almighty give our Jihadis super sperm which can impregnate 10 egg sells at the same time! loool :P

The only problem i see is, China 'The Muslim world's survivor' (the country which doesn't allow religious education to Muslims) is becoming Christian at insanely fast pace. :P

You are right bro..........

But sometimes even stupidity should be refuted.

What i said about India being stronger than combined power of muslim world is true but it should not be of any concern to you.It was never about invading Egypt and does not matter whether it is 95% muslim or mormon.

That is not true at all, in fact that is your fantasy.

india depends on Saudi Arabia and Iran for oil. Also, millions of indians work as laborers in the middle east because they can't find high enough paying jobs in their own country, so yeah you depend on Muslims, imagine if oil was to be cut off from india, would your country last a week?

You have right to disagree. and i respect your view. That area was control by brits, after WW2 jews were promised to get home land. there were many place chosen and finaly current location was chosen.

News were living there , but very few number. when that land was given it was not based on proportion like pakistan, but it was given so that jew from world can have there home.

you can argue who were brits to share that land, I can counter argue, who were brits to give 30% indian land to muslims?

argument is endless , truth is truth. today we can not deny existance of pakistan nor existance of Israel. Either we can live peacefully or die like dogs.

choice is ours......
But the land we asked for we asked from within, and we didnt really ask the british we were gonna take it anyways - to say the truth we would have probably gotten more land and popularity WITHOUT british support
and OTOH none of these arguments are true for jews

Actually alliances between Muslims and Christian states were far more common than we would believe. I can give many examples but the main ones would be Shawar allying himself with Jerusalem against the Zengids, the Nasarids joining the Castillans in the taking of Muslim Sevilla (Ashbiliya). Similarily Christians often allied themselves with Muslims against other Christians. Don Quixote, the legendary Christian Spanish knight helped the Muslims take Valencia from the Christians. Religion was just a tool that was used for diplomatic reasons for most of the time but could be easily forgotten where personal gains lay at stake.

In the 15th century and later, true, . When the Muslims started to collaborate with christians, they started to get weak. But other than that not true. If you look at the history of Islam, you will notice that the vast territorial expansion of the Islamic empire took place within only 100-150 years. During the reign of the 4 Caliphs and the Umayyads. At that time, true Islam prevailed.

Around 1485, the Muslim king of Spain betrayed and collaborated with Christians. Spain was lost. Since then there has been series of betrayals. A famous, recent one being the pan-Arab betrayal of Ottomans.

Most of the vast territorial expansion and spread of Islam was achieved by the early Caliphs and Umayyads, when the true Islam and Islamic values prevailed. After that, degeneration occured and we were struggling for the most part to just hold on to those territories which the early Muslims and Umayaads had conquered. Only the Ottomans gained some territory in Eastern europe, but they were lost. If you look at the geography today, you will see that most muslim majority countries are those whose territory was gained by the early Muslims.

Probably you missed the crux of argument.

Assuming that you are not a brain washed jihadi,if you go through this thread,you would find that the whole genesis of this thread has morphed into some fanbois having wet dreams of invading non-muslim countries and forcing Islam on them which after getting mixed with legendary inferiority complex of pakistanis have resulted into freelance dreams of ghwaza-e-hind .

i am not jihadi i am egyptian muslim i wish egypt to be a nationalst state with freedom to all egyptians but i cant just shut up while you insult islam just like you cant if someone insulted hindusm maybe sometimes i am overreacting but becouse after 9 11 being a muslim must mean explaning to everyone that i am not a terreorest and i dont accept that i should defend myself and convince everyone that i am not extremst just be couse i am muslim as if i have commited a crime ...

I know it may sound stupid to some ears

We as Muslim World should thank Adolf Hitler and USSR for keeping busy Christian West. We gained at least 60 years to prepare ourselves against today's Crusaders. Actually it sounds logical. :)

i am not jihadi i am egyptian muslim i wish egypt to be a nationalst state with freedom to all egyptians but i cant just shut up while you insult islam just like you cant if someone insulted hindusm maybe sometimes i am overreacting but becouse after 9 11 being a muslim must mean explaning to everyone that i am not a terreorest and i dont accept that i should defend myself and convince everyone that i am not extremst just be couse i am muslim as if i have commited a crime ...

I was replying to rants of a particular member.

That is not true at all, in fact that is your fantasy.

india depends on Saudi Arabia and Iran for oil. Also, millions of indians work as laborers in the middle east because they can't find high enough paying jobs in their own country, so yeah you depend on Muslims, imagine if oil was to be cut off from india, would your country last a week?

Oil is just one of the million inputs in an economy and we are diversifying to avoid this possibility.

To top it India have its strategic reserves and is a big customer also.If you won't sell than how would you run your country .At least we have pelothra of other things to sell.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815572 said:
Boys Preaching Indians about war is like teaching a dog to fly a kite

Almost all there Indian historic wars were fought by the Muslims

They are thinking we want to occupy India in the name of jihad

But they are blinded

You know nothing about Indian history.

Back
Top Bottom