What's new

Tensions rise between Iran and Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TurAr why are you smacktalking for no good reason. Save your words for a proper discussion instead. For instance is this possible " Stefan Meister also said that western nations should continue to support Azerbaijan but not interfere directly in its policies." ? Support in this sense means a one sided helping hand to me. So is he really saying that Azerbaijan is in a weak position? It sounds like it

Last edited by a moderator:
@TurAr why are you smacktalking for no good reason. Save your words for a proper discussion instead. For instance is this possible " Stefan Meister also said that western nations should continue to support Azerbaijan but not interfere directly in its policies." ? Support in this sense means a one sided helping hand to me. So is he really saying that Azerbaijan is in a weak position? It sounds like it

Of course it is in a weak position. It is surrounded by three 'hostile' (Armenia, Iran and Russia) countries + a dictatorial government with internal opposition.

If only Iranians here had been like you, there wouldn't be a need for such talk mate.

The West also supports Turkey against Syria, that doesn't mean Turkey is in a weak position or Syria has the upper hand. So i don't think so...

I saw Talysh mentioned a few times in this thread . They constitute less than 2 percent of Azerbaijan population ....

is the people of Arran (Arran all Nation) - who want and need:

some points:

1. (beginning). autonomy for Talyshistan and Lezgistan (Lezgistan + Avaristan + Co)
2. of termination of the existence of an artificial state (Turmen people) - "Azerbaijan 1918".
3. return (Resurrection. restoration) - Arran (alone / with Iran!)
4. Fraternal expansion Arran! + Dagestan is part of brotherly Arran (Caucasian Albania!)! We are brothers!:cheers:
5. any other ideas, methods, and capabilities: the people (of all nations Arran) and politicians who will participate.

We won! =)

I saw Talysh mentioned a few times in this thread . They constitute less than 2 percent of Azerbaijan population ....

That is government estimation. The real numbers are approx. 500.000 Talysh, which is about 5%.

319246091.jpg

Zealot: an excessively zealous person; fanatic.
Clueless: ignorant, unaware, or uninformed
Failed state: is a state perceived as having failed at some of the basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government.

As you can see, none of them were insults but mere facts about Iran and its rulers.
racist has clear meaning and retarded means someone with brain problems.known facts about you...

If only Iranians here had been like you, there wouldn't be a need for such talk mate.

The West also supports Turkey against Syria, that doesn't mean Turkey is in a weak position or Syria has the upper hand. So i don't think so...

If that is the case what could we expect to see if this support he mentions stopped? What would Azerbaijans position be regionally? I am not well informed in western support to Azerbaijan but my suspiscion is that it's neighbors would be more aggresive politically at least. The iranian MP statement being one such example.
And what does "egging on" mean which is mentioned in the article?

That is government estimation. The real numbers are approx. 500.000 Talysh, which is about 5%.

319246091.jpg

"Statistics of Azerbaijan" = rubbish! lie!
Today 2013 there are more than:

in the "Azerbaijan 1918":
1,000,000 - Talysh!
1,000,000 - Lezgins (+ Lezghian group)!
500,000 - Avars!
150,000 - Tats!
100,000 - Jews (Mountain-Jews. Jews-Sunnis. Jews-Shiites. Jewish-Christians.)!
50,000 - Persians!
50,000 - Kurds!
20,000 - Russian Slavs!
10,000 - Armenians!
50,000 - others!

What is the real "Azeri-Turks"?)))

all these peoples and nations - indigenous and indigenous! this is their land!

Pan-Turkists - spend stiff (harsh) assimilation of peoples and nations!
they (we) need to be saved!

If that is the case what could we expect to see if this support he mentions stopped? What would Azerbaijans position be regionally? I am not well informed in western support to Azerbaijan but my suspiscion is that it's neighbors would be more aggresive politically at least. The iranian MP statement being one such example.
And what does "egging on" mean which is mentioned in the article?

TBH, i don't know about the Western support to Azerbaijan that much either. I assume, it is agaisnt the Iranian regime's tendency to spread its medieveal Islamist poision to the region. We have some Azeri members here who can give more accurate answer to that question about the support of the West.

Random Iranian politicians or soldiers likes to pop up in the media and threaten the countries in the region time to time, so it is not something special to Azerbaijan. There is no need to search for a deeper meaning under it.

I don't know what "egging on" means either.

TBH, i don't know about the Western support to Azerbaijan that much either. I assume, it is agaisnt the Iranian regime's tendency to spread its medieveal Islamist poision to the region. We have some Azeri members here who can give more accurate answer to that question about the support of the West.

Random Iranian politicians or soldiers likes to pop up in the media and threaten the countries in the region time to time, so it is not something special to Azerbaijan. There is no need to search for a deeper meaning under it.

I don't know what "egging on" means either.

I think Azerbaijan is seen as an opportunity for the west. As Surenas mentioned it wants a counterweight to Iran,Russia and Armenia which is more aligned to the former. Two major powers that are rivals to the west and a small neighbour in which it is in war with means that it needs a lot of counterweight. But what does Azerbaijan really have to offer in return for this that it wouldn't already do supposing there was no support? I argue that it is in such a position that it must accept the terms of the west which seem to include political interference as the author mentions. Depending on the interference it can be a very bad thing for Azerbaijan.

"Tensions rise between Iran and Azerbaijan" lol. That is like saying "Tensions rise between Germany and Luxembourg". Who cares? They are a small, Napoleon complexed nation, who are falling apart from the inside. We should just leave them alone and watch them rot.

Azerbijan has always been Iranian (Persian) land.
Only reason they are seperate today is because of the soviets.

we will get back our land and send those hypnotised brain dead pan-tork lovers back to mongloia.

Tayleshi are coming to Iran everyday in their thousands for food and medicine and it's their dream to be reunited with their motherland Eran -Iran :)

Azerbijan has always been Iranian (Persian) land.
Only reason they are seperate today is because of the soviets.

we will get back our land and send those hypnotised brain dead pan-tork lovers back to mongloia.

Tayleshi are coming to Iran everyday in their thousands for food and medicine and it's their dream to be reunited with their motherland Eran -Iran :)

Says a pan-gypsy living in Europe, with his 15th fake account. Seems legit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom