What's new

Temples of Pakistan

How many gods are there?

Only plays against your cause. The more they are the more the players you need to play against.

See? Anyone can present utterly stupid arguments. You should try to answer the points that my post actually raised.

Only plays against your cause. The more they are the more the players you need to play against.

See? Anyone can present utterly stupid arguments. You should try to answer the points that my post actually raised.

To be honest your reply didn't make any sense to me.

You said "temples belong to religion's god", according to that statement. You think each religion has its own god? So I ask you. How many gods are there?

You said "temples belong to religion's god", according to that statement. You think each religion has its own god? So I ask you. How many gods are there?

Are you asking about my beliefs or the number of Gods that are believed in by all the many different people of the world? Regardless, both the questions make no sense to the argument except that they give you hope of slithering out of the debate. So pull I you back in and request that you answer the points raised in my post.

To be honest your reply didn't make any sense to me.

That was exactly the point....

Too bad that does not work out well for you. The sites of the IVC are fairly well preserved in Pakistan. Historical Churches are restored well.. and key temples such as the Katas Raj temple and others in Karachi are undergoing restoration. So no, there is no cherry point for you to score for yourself.

Oscar,

No point in arguing with Indians. Their source of information on Pakistan is:
1-Bollywood
2-India Tv
3-BJP
4-Rest of Indian media.

There's so many masjids that have undergone minor renovations yet still stand on strong foundation, it's because Allah SWT is protecting it. Take for example the Japan Tsunami, even after the catastrophe it's still standing

Are you asking about my beliefs or the number of Gods that are believed in by all the many different people of the world? Regardless, both the questions make no sense to the argument except that they give you hope of slithering out of the debate. So pull I you back in and request that you answer the points raised in my post.

That was exactly the point....

1) Do you know what Islam dictates on the matter of places of worship belonging to other religions? Educate yourself before touting Islam's banner.

2) The places of worship are not the property of any family, or anyone for that matter. They belong to the religion and that religion's God. And then to that religion's followers, where ever they may be.

And then these temples belong to the state and people of Pakistan but only as heritage.

On topic:

I have pretty tall old Hindu temple in the block adjacent to mine, can be seen from my house's roof top. Its in the center of the market place where there's Bhaiya Kabab, Lahoris would know that place.

"That religion's god"

There is only one God. That is the basic most essential, primary, first, pillar of Islam.

(Presumably) the implication of your statement, that each religion has its own "god" meaning, there are multiple "gods" is against the very principle of Islam.

And you are saying this under the guise of Islam. You contradict yourself. Thus I find your whole argument baseless. It would be better if you can actually refer to some Islamic source for "your claims"

"That religion's god"

There is only one God. That is the basic most essential, primary, first, pillar of Islam.

(Presumably) the implication of your statement, that each religion has its own "god" meaning, there are multiple "gods" is against the very principle of Islam.

And you are saying this under the guise of Islam. You contradict yourself. Thus I find your whole argument baseless. It would be better if you can actually refer to some Islamic source for "your claims"

I thought you could see the obvious yourself. Very well then,

What you and/or I believe in holds no bearing when it comes to the right of belief of others. Does not matter if your beliefs are true or not. If you allow your self the ill-deserved luxury of imposing your beliefs upon others then I will stand in your way (I'm no hero, this isn't even because I'm using my common sense, I'm just following that which my religion has told me), does not matter if I agree with your beliefs or not. Specifically because that un-educated pompous self of yours is exactly what's tarnishing everything that which I believe in stands for. God, Allah, the one and only, has ordered you to protect the rights of those who have been given under your protection (introduce your sorry self to google. How ironic), to protect their lives, their property and their rights, one of which is their right in choosing their own religion along with which comes their right of security for their places of worship. This is what was practiced by the Prophet and then followed by the sahaba, one example of which was Hazrat Umar rejecting the offer of offering prayer inside a church in Jerusalem. But of course you don't care for that.

All of the above was point number one.

The second point (which is the concept of a masjid) was copy pasted from Islam. Wonder how many people actually own a masjid. When you convert you loose all claim to that place of worship and till you don't, you still don't hold a sliver worth of ownership of it, as is the case with a masjid. Learn that which you claim to uphold.

Btw points 1) and 2) were independent and mutually exclusive as denoted by the, apparently, not so obvious "1)" and "2)". Which would indicate that point number 2) was not related to point number 1) and hence is not directly dictated by Islam. Incidentally, it however is what is practiced in Islam.

In closing, you still trip balls and start pissing blood when you hear that hundreds of years ago the Christians demolished a small part of Masjid al Qurtaba and made it a cathedral. That too when your ancestors, in all probability, were non-muslims at that time and you even now are in no way related to the Muslims that inhabited Spain. But of course, why would you care for anyone else's rights....right?

To reject what is against the principles of Islam is for the followers of Islam not for the ones who do not follow it. Neither is it for the followers of Islam to force the non-followers into rejecting. Nor is it for the followers to claim the minister-ship of the Lord (which ironically is least suited for them) and go on rejecting it on the behalf of all those who do not follow Islam. Islam teaches us a lot about knowing one's place........google it.

ps: I'm still amazed at the sheer stupidity of your last post...

Last edited:
There's so many masjids that have undergone minor renovations yet still stand on strong foundation, it's because Allah SWT is protecting it. Take for example the Japan Tsunami, even after the catastrophe it's still standing
That Japan Tsunami Mosque was a internet hoax.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom