What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

This is the question you should be asking to your cricket board not to me

im talking about all the teams and their players? and my question has ICC hidden in it, why is ICC sending the teams to india when they know its risky situation in india now? suffron terror every where and making dictations to even the india government who is clueless on this

You are one confused Pakistani.. Its his fault or not :D ?

well being indian is not a choice, he was born one, making a fault is when some one makes one, he was born faulty :lol:

im talking about all the teams and their players? and my question has ICC hidden in it, why is ICC sending the teams to india when they know its risky situation in india now? suffron terror every where and making dictations to even the india government who is clueless on this

India is only risky for Pakistani teams .. As it should be..

And its your board that decided to participate in a tournament.. Take it up with them..

India is only risky for Pakistani teams .. As it should be..

And its your board that decided to participate in a tournament.. Take it up with them..

ICC world cup is not what you get in your inheritance, if pakistani player is not safe as you said in your post, i think ICC should shift the tournamnet, if a hindu terror is a threat for pakistan, then its a threat for entire ICC event because all the teams interect together, if pakistani players are interacting with other players, its a threat for them as well

if there will be terrorist attacks, pakistani players including other players will come into the danger situation also

as i said, pakistani players are risking their lives and its ICC (which includes pakistan) responsibility to stand for every member nation which is being threatened and cancel this event or shift it to the better country

we cant afford another samjhota express hindu suffrooni terror and whole world just watching

ICC world cup is not what you get in your inheritance, if pakistani player is not safe as you said in your post, i think ICC should shift the tournamnet, if a hindu terror is a threat for pakistan, then its a threat for entire ICC event because all the teams interect together, if pakistani players are interacting with other players, its a threat for them as well

if there will be terrorist attacks, pakistani players including other players will come into the danger situation also

as i said, pakistani players are risking their lives and its ICC (which includes pakistan) responsibility to stand for every member nation which is being threatened and cancel this event or shift it to the better country

There is no terror threat, but the transport every day to a 5 star hotel 30 kms away is not good for players, and I am sure the pcb has taken that fact on board.
The city where stadium is does not have a single 5 star hotel. The stadium is good though.

We will ensure other teams do not get harmed

There is no terrorist threat.. ICC is convinced.. What you think is less than irrelevant. ;)

Kind of tells you about Pakistan real importance to ICC now.. Doesnt it ? :lol:

we cant afford another samjhota express hindu suffrooni terror and whole world just watching
So dont come.. Keep your team in Pakistan. Where they probably have a higher probability of getting blown up.. ;)

For all you know they decided to come to India to reduce the probability of an attack on them... :D

We will ensure other teams do not get harmed

There is no terrorist threat.. ICC is convinced.. What you think is less than irrelevant. ;)

Kind of tells you about Pakistan real importance to ICC now.. Doesnt it ? :lol:

So dont come.. Keep your team in Pakistan. Where they probably have a higher probability of getting blown up.. ;)

For all you know they decided to come to India to reduce the probability of an attack on them... :D

ICC takes money earned through match fixing in IPL, so ICC is acting dishonestly, i rather wish the old times when ICC was a monopoly of aussie and english than india, dirty politics is involved, match fixing has become wide spread, india is surely cashing out with loose ICC governance on the game

smajhota express also happened in india where pakistani citizens got killed by suffron terror

so its not india who chosed the place here is the icc statment
"“The ICC considered all options and the best
security for the teams, and we have chosen to
use the Barabati Stadium clubhouse,” said an ICC
spokeswoman."

ICC takes money earned through match fixing in IPL, so ICC is acting dishonestly, i rather wish the old times when ICC was a monopoly of aussie and english than india, dirty politics is involved, match fixing has become wide spread, india is surely cashing out with loose ICC governance on the game

Why dont you guys withdraw from ICC then :D.. ICC anyway has excluded Pakistan from hosting any tournaments in Pakistan :D

and were they ICC officials or Pakistani cricketers who were jailed in UK for match fixing ;)?

smajhota express also happened in india where pakistani citizens got killed by suffron terror

Stop coming to India then.. Tell your wanna be IPL players too to not try and get into the tournament every year and then be a cry baby after no one buys them ...

Stop coming to India then.. Tell your wanna be IPL players too to not try and get into the tournament every year and then be a cry baby after no one buys them ...

i agree pakistanis should stop going to india india is a haven of terrorists, indian muslims should stop living in india, indian women should also immigrate to escape the rapists, SRK should immigrate to peshawar, he is indian but nevertheless one pakistan loving indian is more welcome than india loving afghan refugees one more thing in australia indians get racist attacks, why do you complain, stop going to australia then?

russiians should stop coming to india, their women always get raped

i agree pakistanis should stop going to india, but one more thing in australia indians get racist attacks, why do you complain, stop going to australia then?
Our wish.. You decide what you want to do.. (except crying a river on internet forums) :D

russiians should stop coming to india, their women always get raped
Take it up with Russians.. :lol:

India should not be given status of host by ICC if they cannot manage security of players and cannot arrange equal accommodations for teams. Government of india seem helpless in the hands of Hinduvata extremist who even threatening women..thats what you can expect from these coward hinduvata extremist..disgraceful

No surprise. India cannot even treat its own women well, see how they treat foreign women.

Quit the whining guys, India is not the only country being unfair to Pakistanis, you guys know the reason for it.

Fix yourselves and then start demanding respect.

This full-time whining is getting boring now.

Quit the whining guys, India is not the only country being unfair to Pakistanis, you guys know the reason for it.

Fix yourselves and then start demanding respect.

This full-time whining is getting boring now.

It's not the Indian govt.
It's the Hindutva population of India.

No way to treat guests, especially women.

Anyways, the whole world knows the CONDITION of Indian women. With constant gangrapes, murders, gender inequality and Sati going on in India, Pakistanis are not surprised over the condition of Pakistani women in India.
This is the Indian mentality to abuse women.

It's not the Indian govt.
It's the Hindutva population of India.

No way to treat guests, especially women.

Anyways, the whole world knows the CONDITION of Indian women. With constant gangrapes, murders, gender inequality and Sati going on in India, Pakistanis are not surprised over the condition of Pakistani women in India.
This is the Indian mentality to abuse women.

They are guests from a terror infested country.

Better to be safe than sorry. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom