What's new

Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

maybe it's a good thing our players are being confined to the stadium .I mean we know how crazy indians become when they see pakistani women :cheesy:

You Indians already post all these nonsense to generalize Pakistan and Pakistani and your previous and this post is evidence of it that you have negativity towards Pakistan

You pathetic Indian never stop moaning. When Pakistan don't take any actions against terrorism you accuse Pakistan of supporting terrorism and when Pakistan take against against terrorism and terrorists along with NATO forces then you say Pakistan killing its citizens. You pathetic Indian ignore the rape capital of India Delhi and gangs rape there and discuss mukhtaran mai. You pathetic indian ignore the assassination of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi but discuss benaizr bhutto. You pathethic indian ignore the gender discrimination in india and ignore the caste discrimination against untouchables/dalits and conditions of minorities in india but like to open your mouth for shia. I can also fill up pages if i start discussing the social ills in Indian society so better shut your mouth and look evils in your society instead of labeling Pakistan and finding negative things there

what lie? we have better record against you in boht tests and one days

Tests won by India: 9
won by Pakistan: 12

ODIs won by India: 49
won by Pakistan : 71

India

When did we deny we have problems in India? But there is no state sanctioned discrimination unlike your nation where the LAW denies Ahmadiyas the right to call themselves Muslims, where if a woman is raped she has to provide 4 male witnesses...

Cricket - you said Pakistan enjoys a better Test record against India in India - I just pointed out - that is inaccurate.

But there is no state sanctioned discrimination unlike your nation where the LAW denies Ahmadiyas the right to call themselves Muslims
How you consider it discrimination? They believe in Mirza ghulam ahmad as Prophet/jesus/mahdi which mainstream Muslims don't and they also have different views about finality of prophethood as well as about jesus/mahdi/calipahte. Its like Sikhs having different beliefs and consider gurru nanak as prophet but call themselves hindu. Ahmadi also call non Muslim to those who dont believe in claims of mirza ghulam ahmed. I dont see any problem there. They should have full right to believe and practice their religion but according to definition of Muslim set by Islamic laws Pakistani state consider them non Muslim. How many hindus think Mirza belong to them because he claimed to be Avatar/ likeness of Krishna? How many christian believe in his claim that he is second coming of jesus?

where if a woman is raped she has to provide 4 male witnesses...
You should stop making fool of yourselves and its funny how you have jumped from Pakistan to Islam. I am sorry to burst your bubble but there is not a single incident in history of Pakistani courts where women were stoned to death. I am sure you have no clue about women protection bill in pak which allow crime of rape to be prosecute under civil law

Secondly according to my understanding four witness was requirement for fornication in Islamic sharia when we had no DNA tests and other scientific ways to prove the crimes. If four people were watching a woman getting raped then they should be punished for watching a crime and doing nothing to stop it..

what you gonna do if a prostitute take money from you and have sex with you and later claimed that you raped her?

How you consider it discrimination? They believe in Mirza ghulam ahmad as Prophet/jesus/mahdi which mainstream Muslims don't and they also have different views about finality of prophethood as well as about jesus/mahdi/calipahte. Its like Sikhs having different beliefs and consider gurru nanak as prophet but call themselves hindu. Ahmadi also call non Muslim to those who dont believe in claims of mirza ghulam ahmed. I dont see any problem there. They should have full right to believe and practice their religion but according to definition of Muslim set by Islamic laws Pakistani state consider them non Muslim. How many hindus think Mirza belong to them because he claimed to be Avatar/ likeness of Krishna? How many christian believe in his claim that he is second coming of jesus?

You should stop making fool of yourselves and its funny how you have jumped from Pakistan to Islam. I am sorry to burst your bubble but there is not a single incident in history of Pakistani courts where women were stoned to death. I am sure you have no clue about women protection bill in pak which allow crime of rape to be prosecute under civil law

Secondly according to my understanding four witness was requirement for fornication in Islamic sharia when we had no DNA tests and other scientific ways to prove the crimes. If four people were watching a woman getting raped then they should be punished for watching a crime and doing nothing to stop it..

what you gonna do if a prostitute take money from you and have sex with you and later claimed that you raped her?

I consider it discrimination because a state has no business in telling an individual what is right or wrong about his religious beliefs. It does not matter what how many Hindus think Mirza belonged to them - it is what Mirza thought.

Secondly - I have never visited a prostitute nor do I intend to - so I wouldn't even know where to begin to answer your question.

I consider it discrimination because a state has no business in telling an individual what is right or wrong about his religious beliefs. It does not matter what how many Hindus think Mirza belonged to them - it is what Mirza thought..

I don't think you are getting the point there. State don't tell them that they are wrong or evil because they are qadyani/Ahmadi/hindu and they cannot live according to it . State only define what is definition of "Muslim" just like your constitution( Article 25) define who is Hindu and whom the “Hindu Laws” applies

secondly i never said that you went to prostitute. I was saying that there is a woman protection bill in Pakistan which treat rape under civil law but this can be misused as well because if you just rely on testimony of women in sexual harassment or rape crimes then it will not be easy to differentiate between rape and sex by consent because some women could have sex by consent and later can blame man that he raped her

Back
Top Bottom