What's new

Tasaweer-i-Pakistan-i-old by Nadeem F. Paracha

Sure dont forget to tag @DRaisinHerald and @Azlan Haider who witnesses you change your avatar before i mentioned a mod in this thread.. you are so pathetic .... i feel pitty on third class ... like you @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak @Emmie ...

This troll was using an insulting pic of Quaid e Azam ... drawing nonsense on his pic... and when i mentioned him .. he like a pathetic coward changed it... 2 members saw him doing that... also we all know what a hate filled bigot this creature is.. filled with venom against the armed forces,the govt n the people .. be it his anti army rants.. or racist nonsense.. we have seen it all...
What avatar? i changed avatar from mirawais to jinnah. Do you see any thing wrong with that? or you are surprised that i would take jinnah's avatar?

What avatar? i changed avatar from mirawais to jinnah. Do you see any thing wrong with that? or you are surprised that i would take jinnah's avatar?

Damn.. you are 1 pathetic coward...haha... a blot on the name of Marwats... pathetic ... utterly pathetic... you spineless pathetic little man.. i pittty you.. spineless liar... are these your genetic traits i wonder? not even man enough to accept your mistakes...

He's not an Afghan and since he has changed the avatar, it means that he realizes his mistake.

@DESERT FIGHTER | Noted.

What makes you so sure? Don't tell me your mod powers can see through his bigotry? More than once has this guy spat venom against Pakistan, calling for its breakup and whatnot. Heck, he even admitted to being a a refugee (read: leech).

also-pakistan-12.jpg

The charismatic Jacqueline Kennedy, wife of the popular US President, J. F. Kennedy, visited Pakistan in 1962. Here she is seen riding in an open-top limo with the then ruler of Pakistan, Ayub Khan, in the Saddar area of Karachi jam-packed by young men and women who had gathered on both sides of the road to greet her

also-pakistan-3.jpg

.Two displaced and poverty-stricken children stand in an open field surrounded by used artillery shells in a village in former war-torn East Pakistan (1971).

also-pakistan-4-148.jpg

An American Christian evangelist addressing Pakistani Christians and converts in a village near Abbotabad in 1977. -Picture courtesy Williamson

What makes you so sure? Don't tell me your mod powers can see through his bigotry? More than once has this guy spat venom against Pakistan, calling for its breakup and whatnot. Heck, he even admitted to being a a refugee (read: leech).

If he is content to display a Pakistani flag, that makes him a Pakistani. Criticism while within the forum rules is warranted. I don't place tape on people's mouth just for criticising Pakistan as long as that criticism is constructive and within forum rules. Im not defending Pak-one or you, my job is to provide you an even playground.

If he is content to display a Pakistani flag, that makes him a Pakistani. Criticism while within the forum rules is warranted. I don't place tape on people's mouth just for criticising Pakistan as long as that criticism is constructive and within forum rules. Im not defending Pak-one or you, my job is to provide you an even playground.

Forget about talking about breaking the country and everything .. does insulting the Father of the nation come into this bracket you defined aswell?

Forget about talking about breaking the country and everything .. does insulting the Father of the nation come into this bracket you defined aswell?

They don't. Just like a member cannot be infracted after a post edit, he/she cannot be infracted for an avatar that was voluntarily taken down, which is an admission of a mistake. As i stated above, if it aggravates, take a screenshot as an evidence.

They don't. Just like a member cannot be infracted after a post edit, he/she cannot be infracted for an avatar that was voluntarily taken down, which is an admission of a mistake. As i stated above, if it aggravates, take a screenshot as an evidence.

Ok cool.. maybe we 3 guys misunderstood? .. we 3 probably had some sort of a short hallucination coincidently at the same time...

Anyways here i would only say 1 thing .. only scared bastards lie... aint i right @Pak-one wouldnt you agree..? haha

Be a man and accept your mistakes..no matter what the outcome....never lie ... thats what good parents teach their kids.

This a clip from Zinda laash.

Compare this 1967 Pakistani film with the 1958 Hammer horror film Dracula, aka Horror of Dracula. The plot of this eight-minute sequence mirrors the 1958 film exactly, with a man arriving at a castle, finding it empty, being greeted by an initially ominous-looking aristocrat who turns out to be charming, then being shown to his room. The man takes a photo of his lover from his case, at which point the aristocrat returns and admires the portrait. Note the sets and camera setups, identical in several details to those of Bernard Robinson and Jack Asher, respectively, in Hammer's earlier film. Just after the five-minute mark, we hear the (shamelessly stolen) music of James Bernard.

No wonder our films used to dominate the region and beyond in 60s, 70s and 80s.

51cc4d6a75c19.jpg

Future US President, Barak Obama with a Pakistani friend in Karachi in 1982.

MQM Chief, Altaf Hussain, at MQM member, Farooq Sattar’s wedding in Karachi.

whoa Obama is indeed muslim @foxnews :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom