What's new

Tank Designs

a diagram comparing the current MBT-2000/VT-1A turret with Type 99-ish add-on armour (last one) to the several Type 99 versions.

r0e5S.jpg

t80/t90 side by side

Thanks A ton To AntiBody. The Gem of a Thread.

I have seen other threads of your related to Fighter Aircraft engines Etc. May I know in wht profession u are.

Thank u very much for this kind of contribution and being with us.

XfbGF.jpg

http://www.moddb.com/groups/tanks/images/armor-comparison-leopard-2-vs-t-80-t-90#imagebox

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Thanks A ton To AntiBody. The Gem of a Thread.

I have seen other threads of your related to Fighter Aircraft engines Etc. May I know in wht profession u are.

Thank u very much for this kind of contribution and being with us.

thank you for the kind comments !

i am not a mil. professional neither do i have a mil. family back ground , its purely my hobby!

i have around 10 ''designs'' threads in the mil. photos subforum , they might be interesting for you!

Comparison of the size of tanks "Abrams" and T-90
h7PHv.jpg

Comparison of the dimensions of the towers tanks "Abrams", "Leopard-2 and T-90C. Seen much smaller dimensions of the tower T-90 with mechanized loading.
s0GUQ.jpg

Comparison of the dimensions of the hull of the Abrams, Leopard 2 and T-90C.
hVVbU.jpg

Shows the vulnerable sections of the roof of the tower and the hull of the T-90 and Abrams.Tank Abrams is most vulnerable to popular cluster munitions, aviation and MLRS among all NATO tanks.
XQIGu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom