What's new

TALIBANS ADVANCE to mega cities , is IMRAN affraid to condem TTp advance!

PTI is the creation of Pak army and the ISI....PML-N leader Nisar Ali Khan has proved that ex-ISI chief General Pasha forced many politicians from PML-N to join PTI

you are an outsider and you have no way of knowing this. Its the same Nisar Ali who has been saying for 20 years , his party did not take many. Evidence show otherwise.

Don't worry yaar he is learning fast... from last year's Imran Khan's deep-sympathetic statements for Talibans to toned-down sympathetic statement for Talibans to criticising silently to criticising but not taking their names to criticising and taking their names but carefully choosing the words to not offend them --- Next step is Criticised and criticise firmly...
------

Edit: The ultimate end to this war is on the tables and starting a negotiating process - Imran by his statements wants to keep some soft corner in the hearts of Talibans so he could speak to them when in power... No idea if it's going to work or not - but definitely he needs to recognise the enemies and decide in the best interest of Pakistan

Zakii, whatever PTI's stance is, one thing is for sure Military Operations will not resolve any problems If people have better problem solving implementable ideas being forward otherwise leave it to Pak Army they know when and where to hit and execute operations. People should know by now 11 Years in Afghanistan NATO-US Failed with more than $200B yearly spent, what makes you think Pakistan can operate-win with tiny limited budget. PTI recognizes the enemies including pml-n/q, ppp, anp, mqm. Just recognizing enemy does not solve the problem. 2 Options either never ending operations or negotiation-discussion and option of limited Ops where and when required.

Zakii, whatever PTI's stance is, one thing is for sure Military Operations will not resolve any problems If people have better problem solving implementable ideas being forward otherwise leave it to Pak Army they know when and where to hit and execute operations. People should know by now 11 Years in Afghanistan NATO-US Failed with more than $200B yearly spent, what makes you think Pakistan can operate-win with tiny limited budget. PTI recognizes the enemies including pml-n/q, ppp, anp, mqm. Just recognizing enemy does not solve the problem. 2 Options either never ending operations or negotiation-discussion and option of limited Ops where and when required.

come to the topic !
IMRAN cant call TTP or TALIBANs terrorist on the nation & international level, why?

come to the topic !
IMRAN cant call TTP or TALIBANs terrorist on the nation & international level, why?

Every political party in power as coalition partner condemned terrorism in Khi-Bulochistan-KPK and all across Pakistan right? But did They actually solve problems. Did your favorite mqm-pml-q and all other political parties solve target killing in Khi-Bulochistan, did the Political Parties in power solve terrorism being in Power for the past 11 Years, NO? indeed NO! so stop complaining someone out of Parliament. Slipping tongue to say yes we condemn does not solve the problem Action speaks louder than words idiots have been passing resolutions in parliament against drone attack and what not but nothing has materialized, remember all parties conference read about it you will know, there was join resolution was passed-accepted that dialogue should be initiated, blaming IK alone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Every political party in power as coalition partner condemned terrorism in Khi-Bulochistan-KPK and all across Pakistan right? But did They actually solve problems. Did your favorite mqm-pml-q and all other political parties solve target killing in Khi-Bulochistan, did the Political Parties in power solve terrorism being in Power for the past 11 Years, NO? Yes indeed NO! so stop complaining someone out of Parliament. Slipping tongue to say yes we comdemn does not solve the problem Action speaks louder than words idiots have been passing resolutions in parliament against drone attack and what not but nothing has materialized, remember all parties conference read about it you will know PTI where there a join resolutios passed-accepted that dialogue should be initiated, blaming IK alone?

what ever you hve tried to show its not working!
i have asked you a simple question,give me the answer , if you can! if cant, thn plz dont tell me what others hve done ?

Last edited by a moderator:
what ever you hve tried to show its not working!
i have asked you a simple question,give me the answer , if you can! if cant, thn plz dont tell me what others hve done ?

Oh it works you just don't want to click it, you have asked me a stupid question, read post #37 you have the answer right there. A quick reply don't complain from someone who is not yet in government or coalition, Those Political Parties that condemn TTP-AQ-Haqqani and all talibans have yet to take action and APC proved they passed a resolution accepted by all political parties that a dialogue should be initiated and given preference to as military operations are not the solution, there you go.

because he is afraid TTP will kill him

So if he calls them terrorists, how will this solve the issue?

The people in power are so afraid of Taliban that they not only not call them terrorist but dont even dare action against them.

This argument is getting very bizarre. Those in power dont take action and the action they take is of no use but a man in opposition, who has no power, who never had power is condemned for not calling them terrorists. Its funny but deranged too!

So if he calls them terrorists, how will this solve the issue?

The people in power are so afraid of Taliban that they not only not call them terrorist but dont even dare action against them.

This argument is getting very bizarre. Those in power dont take action and the action they take is of no use but a man in opposition, who has no power, who never had power is condemned for not calling them terrorists. Its funny but deranged too!

question is not who is going to solve the terrorism of TALIBANS, the question is IMRAN not condeme the killers of 40,000 pakistanis or not openly?
now do you hve the answer or not ?

Oh it works you just don't want to click it, you have asked me a stupid question, read post #37 you have the answer right there. A quick reply don't complain from someone who is not yet in government or coalition, Those Political Parties that condemn TTP-AQ-Haqqani and all talibans have yet to take action and APC proved they passed a resolution accepted by all political parties that a dialogue should be initiated and given preference to as military operations are not the solution, there you go.

question is not of negociations withe terrorism, the question is IMRAN condeme thm or or not openly call them terrorists?
no

Imran khan is a little puppy. he is scared shilessly from America and Talibans.. He is only good at bashing PML,N without a reason..Matter of fact he can't even bash PPP cos he is afraid little Puppy..!!

He is very dangerous for Pakistan,His skills of changing color and his stance are the kind of abilities well known by the ppl who'r close to him,Which make's him soo dam hypocrite..

the question is IMRAN not condeme the killers of 40,000 pakistanis or not openly?

question is not of negociations withe terrorism, the question is IMRAN condeme thm or or not openly call them terrorists?

Google APC PTI took part in it APC was held at Prime Minister's House. Every Political Party Agreed, Resolution passed everyone condemned terrorism and killing of thousands of Pakistanis openly and to revisit relations with US everyone gave their suggestions.

If you cannot and don't want to understand that is your problem. Why do you care IK says it on screen when you are moving in circle 24/7 bashing PTI supposedly IK says it would it change your mindset No so move on vote your traditional criminal Parties.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9-138503-Ten-distortions
[video]http://www.insaf.pk/Media/Videos/tabid/62/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/13529/Press-Conference-of-Imran-Khan-October-16-2012.aspx[/video]

Google APC PTI took part in it APC was held at Prime Minister's House. Every Political Party Agreed, Resolution passed everyone condemned terrorism and killing of thousands of Pakistanis openly and to revisit relations with US everyone gave their suggestions.

If you cannot and don't want to understand that is your problem. Why do you care IK says it on screen when you are moving in circle 24/7 bashing PTI supposedly IK says it would it change your mindset No so move on vote your traditional criminal Parties.

Ten distortions - Shafqat Mahmood
[video]http://www.insaf.pk/Media/Videos/tabid/62/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/13529/Press-Conference-of-Imran-Khan-October-16-2012.aspx[/video]

we are not talking about dam APCs, where is IMRANs himself alone,s statement against TTp & TALIBANS?
what is this?

If I say things against Taliban who will save my workers? Says 'Brave Khan'

Live with Talat on Express News [Imran Khan Exclusive] – 9th October 2012

we are not talking about dam APCs, where is IMRANs himself alone,s statement against TTp & TALIBANS? what is this? If I say things against Taliban who will save my workers? Says 'Brave Khan'

Live with Talat on Express News [Imran Khan Exclusive] – 9th October 2012

Open your friggin mind God damn you are not trying to understand how many times do I have to explain it to you, if you can't understand simple English than I don't have remedy for you.

You will have to look read and watch news regarding APC, because PTI Agreed in principle along with all other Political Parties condemning all forms of terrorism and taliban/AQ Groups. Those videos links are there watch them and stop complaining.

PTI releases statements keep track of them that is sufficient stop being immature. Next time call IK and ask him yourself rather than moving into circles.

Open your friggin mind God damn you are not trying to understand how many times do I have to explain it to you, if you can't understand simple English than I don't have remedy for you.

You will have to look read and watch news regarding APC, because PTI Agreed in principle along with all other Political Parties condemning all forms of terrorism and taliban/AQ Groups. Those videos links are there watch them and stop complaining.

PTI releases statements keep track of them that is sufficient stop being immature. Next time call IK and ask him yourself rather than moving into circles.

where is IMRAN,s statment against TTp? that they are terrosists?
thats the simple i can go ?

Back
Top Bottom