What's new

Taking down America

America is not the same America as it once were. Its a country filled with crack addicts, Mexicans, Blacks, white trash who are mostly semi literate, no skills and definitely don't know how to spend their money.

Within another generation we will see major race riots when as the jobless rates skyrocket. A country without skills, manufacturing or money to spend will turn into a sh1t hole within 2 generations. Watch the white flight but this time it won't just be from major cities but from the country and you can be sure the Asians will be out of there fast as lightning too. Likely to bring their skills money and experience back to motherlands.

All Americans care about these days is living paycheck by paycheck and then maxing out as many credit cards as they can buying drugs, alcohol, brand name dresses, fancy cars that they can never pay for. Look at America in the late 20th century, the rest of the world respected America because they were hard working people who knew how to invest their money and look after their country. Americans these days care more about dressing up slutty like Lady gaga and doing the next black guy and 'experimenting' and learning useless degrees rather then improving their country. Downfall of America is not pretty to watch but has to happen when people only care about me me me me me
Yes!!!!!!!!!!
abslutely right....everybody is thinking about me me me ...there all the timez thats why they lost their way....:smokin:

All Americans care about these days is living paycheck by paycheck and then maxing out as many credit cards as they can buying drugs, alcohol, brand name dresses, fancy cars that they can never pay for. Look at America in the late 20th century, the rest of the world respected America because they were hard working people who knew how to invest their money and look after their country. Americans these days care more about dressing up slutty like Lady gaga and doing the next black guy and 'experimenting' and learning useless degrees rather then improving their country. Downfall of America is not pretty to watch but has to happen when people only care about me me me me me

I bow before your genius. You truly understand Amerika.

By the way, what does "doing the next black guy" mean?

Generally spot on analysis. Every day, I see how much room is left on my maxed-out credit cards, so I can go buy more crack from the Mexicans. My wife isn't really a very successful engineer, she's actually a Lady Gaga fan, dresses up like her every day in a "meat dress."

Then we go for a spin in our fancy car and shout out over and over "It's all about me me me!"

:rolleyes:

I bow before your genius. You truly understand Amerika.

By the way, what does "doing the next black guy" mean?

Generally spot on analysis. Every day, I see how much room is left on my maxed-out credit cards, so I can go buy more crack from the Mexicans. My wife isn't really a very successful engineer, she's actually a Lady Gaga fan, dresses up like her every day in a "meat dress."

Then we go for a spin in our fancy car and shout out over and over "It's all about me me me!"

:rolleyes:

Sorry Chogy...

Its "Amreeka" not Amerika ;)

Although i agree that the mentioned comment was genralizing all americans about certain bad habits..May be he is unaware of the "Bible belt" where most men wont have sex until they are married.

Why is it OK for people to make sweeping generalizations about AMreeka?

What if I posted some rant about Chinese or Pakistanis that has every gross stereotype imaginable?

I still want to know what "doing the next black guy" means. It sounds disturbingly sexual. Retaxis - your racism is showing a bit, I'm afraid.

What if I posted some rant about Chinese or Pakistanis that has every gross stereotype imaginable?

I still want to know what "doing the next black guy" means. It sounds disturbingly sexual. Retaxis - your racism is showing a bit, I'm afraid.

Well i never said its ok .. Specially when my door here in UK is regularly Knocked by Mormons of Amreekah...
Clean cut Young American men coming to me .. preaching what they think is the right version of Christianity...I never tell them that i am a muslim..But listen to them to encourage them..as according to me at leats they are doing something constructive...they could have been out there on the streets doing drugs and crimes like many young men of their age..But they are usng their time in something constructive...Not that i like being preached Mormonism..But still...

And Chogy you being an old timer on this forum are well aware of the report Button.....i dont think the mentioned comment is even allowed on the forum..Report away.

Sometimes, people's perceptions can be far from reality.

I had one friend in Canada who once said:
"Shala raa moth khai": "Bastards drink alcohol"

And I've come across Westerners who never in their lives drank alcohol :confused:

Well i never said its ok .. Specially when my door here in UK is regularly Knocked by Mormons of Amreekah...
Clean cut Young American men coming to me .. preaching what they think is the right version of Christianity...I never tell them that i am a muslim..But listen to them to encourage them..as according to me at leats they are doing something constructive..

I applaud your attitude. Mormonism is a bit whacky to most of us, including mainstream Protestantism, but I agree - those kids are gentle, peaceful, clean, quiet, wouldn't think of harming a fly. They are also productive members of any society.

Every religion has people like them.

People post things like that ALL THE TIME. We just learned to tune it out. Every other day its Chinese are: "fake, totalitarian, no morals, cheap, plastic, copy, sexists, small and weak" and Pakistanis are: "terrorist, fundamentalist mullahs, failed state, sexist, throw acid on women's faces". It's not unimportant people like us saying it too, its the big media bosses that are saying it, and its not once or twice, its continuously, pervasively, for decades.

Back
Top Bottom