What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

You were talking about God not being a women yet many UK born bangladeshi's travel to Bangladesh to get their daughters mutilated. Please read up.
you and your fked up brain, you have no clue what are talking about :lol:

did not get you, what ? :undecided:

I think he was talking about this

Stray Dog Marries Girl - ABC News

@Topic

Sunni & Shia religious figures need to come up & denounce this r3t@rdness. World laugh at Muslims how they are slaughtering each other.

I' am afraid if this r3t@rdness continues it would split Islam into 2 different religions i.e Shia & Sunni.

Yet you prefer the people who raped your elder generation?
1346839458-auto-dafuq-dafuq-did-i-just-read-200165.jpeg

seriously, are you taking weed ? :girl_wacko:

whatever is happening to muslim world , was foretold by Prophet Muhammad PBUH ... i really dont care who is killing who.. because the time has come where the person who is killing dont know why is he killing and those who are dying has no idea why they are dying ?
for muslims time is hard but wait till things goes worse than this ... i wont be surprised if world declare all 2 billion muslims as terrorists ..we are equal responsible for our down fall ... go fitna go ... and go muslims go fight each other and kill or be killed

We are sunnis, we are shias, we are deobandis and brailvis and but none of us is a Muslim and a human being, we have infested our children only with hatred, look at west, there aren't many christian AlQaeda or Taliban, may Allah bless all Muslims and help them.

View attachment 36011

seriously, are you taking weed ? :girl_wacko:
weed is better, he is on charas :D

mate the amount of muslims who come to live here legally and illegally say UK got it right.

Yet another argument based on logical fallacy. So since Hindu expats in the gulf states out number the ones in Europe and North America that should mean Gulf States are better in every aspect, right?

Yet another argument based on logical fallacy. So since Hindu expats in the gulf states out number the ones in Europe and North America that should mean Gulf States are better in every aspect, right?

Hindus can go where they want but muslims love to flock to a non shariah state like UK. Guess why?

Hindus can go where they want but muslims love to flock to a non shariah state like UK. Guess why?

Nope. Just like Hindus large numbers of Muslims have flocked to Gulf. I'll give a hint for the reason, it starts with letter M.

Last edited:
Hindus can go where they want but muslims love to flock to a non shariah state like UK. Guess why?[/quot
Nope. Just like Hindus large numbers of Muslims have flocked to Gulf. I'll give a hint for the reason, it starts with letter M.

Gulf fair enough! mecca is nearby but UK and Scandinavia? shocking so muslims love Money over Islam? fair enough.

Gulf fair enough! mecca is nearby but UK and Scandinavia? shocking so muslims love Money over Islam? fair enough.

There is only so much a country can take. Gulf countries are hosting upto 1:7 ratio of expats compared to miniscule percentage of western countries so your argument falls flat on it's face. Love of Islam or money? Now you are going on another tangent. Try harder it's becoming less amusing:)

There is only so much a country can take. Gulf countries are hosting upto 1:7 ratio of expats compared to miniscule percentage of western countries so your argument falls flat on it's face. Love of Islam or money? Now you are going on another tangent. Try harder it's becoming less amusing:)
well glad to amuse u as Pakistan's next amusement will be another attack in Karachi while I have to worry if I recorded Game of Thrones

Back
Top Bottom