What's new

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told

So Islam is not a peaceful religion?

every religious group has had (or still has) its fair share of insurrections and sectarian violence. The hindus kill eachother on caste, Catholic and Protestant Christians were at eachothers throats for AGES. Theres still a level of hatred among the fundos - kind of like you have die hard idiots who view Sect first before even looking at the FAITH as a whole

we read the same Holy Book. We fast together during Ramzan. We worship the same Allah SWT..thats where the discussion should end!

'Take up arms', Iraqi Shia told
_51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66ddd94f78.jpg

Take up arms against insurgents, senior Shia Muslim cleric urges Iraqis as more towns fall

More to follow.
BBC News - Iraq conflict: Sistani issues Shia call to arms against militants

Iraq's most senior Shia cleric has issued a call to arms as Sunni-led insurgents sweep across towns.

The call by a representative of Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani came during Friday prayers, as the militants widened their grip in the north and east and threatened to march south.

The UN says hundreds have been killed - with militants carrying out summary executions of civilians in Mosul.

The US and Iran have promised to help the fight against the insurgency.
it seems like somebody played their cards rights.
divide and conquer at its best.
i hope we pakistanis can keep ourselves united.
i see iraq turning into another syria.

Last edited:
it seems like somebody played there cards rights.
divide and conquer at its best.
i hope we pakistanis can keep ourselves united.
i see iraq turning into another syria.

its actually Syria becoming another Iraq

and yeah - who needs enemies from outside.

If this is not the cause for outrage I dont know what is. Does the OIC even convene anymore to discuss these issues or theyre just drinking tea and eating biscuits while 2 great nations suffer.

thats exactly what Saudis are dreaming t happen in Pakistan. they are bank rolling millions to cause a civil war on sectarian bases. they are not satisfied with the amount of blood spilled in Syria, Yemen and Iraq though.
Pakistan is not ME, they might find few loonies here and there who would buy their POV but overall Pakistanis in general have a saner head on their shoulders.

its actually Syria becoming another Iraq

and yeah - who needs enemies from outside.

If this is not the cause for outrage I dont know what is. Does the OIC even convene anymore to discuss these issues or theyre just drinking tea and eating biscuits while 2 great nations suffer.
syria is in a way worse situation, who ever had a problem with syria destroyed the whole country by just dividing the shias and sunnis.they are now doing the same in iraq.
im guessing any muslim country where one of these is a sizable minority and the other a majority we will see the same thing happen.

Pakistan is not ME, they might find few loonies here and there who would buy their POV but overall Pakistanis in general have a saner head on their shoulders.

the problem in Yemen in particular is the tribalism

tribalism is the biggest curse to Islamic societies

syria is in a way worse situation, who ever had a problem with syria destroyed the whole country by just dividing the shias and sunnis.they are now doing the same in iraq.
im guessing any muslim country where one of these is a sizable minority and the other a majority we will see the same thing happen.

at the moment right now yes it is....but that is relatively recently. I always used to marvel at how stable and progressive Syria was until this SHYTE hit the fan

with regards to the last line - onus is on us to not be damn fools and get played like pawns by outsiders! Those fanning the flames of fitna should be exposed to all.

every religious group has had (or still has) its fair share of insurrections and sectarian violence. The hindus kill eachother on caste, Catholic and Protestant Christians were at eachothers throats for AGES. Theres still a level of hatred among the fundos - kind of like you have die hard idiots who view Sect first before even looking at the FAITH as a whole

we read the same Holy Book. We fast together during Ramzan. We worship the same Allah SWT..thats where the discussion should end!
The peace be with you my friend. A few idiots should never rule over the others.

very piece FULL.. wahabis have thirst for blood specially Shia blood, and if thats not available then anyone else will do.

So what is the solution? Should we drop the facade of Ummah and get on with the killing? Shia Sunni and iraq rings many bells?

You were talking about the Pakistani shias? They were killed by LeJ which is a political group, most Pakistani Sunnis do not care for sect many are intermarried with Shias the LeJ is a minority made up of another minority sect, they need to be wiped out no doubt but to think they represent the will of the people is hilarious.

What about the 1700 muslims killed in one hour by sunni gunmen in Iraq?

Last edited:
we claim a creator created whole world, who is owner of whole world, it seems logical then your unproved theory :D
anyway who is taking about gender of creator here ? do not try to be smarta$$ LOL

Yet the muslim world looks away and encourages women genitalia mutilation in secret?

@Always Neutral

Stop trolling .... religious discussions are banned here ...
And if you want to discuss "the book" , open a new thread for it or visit some religious forum

Truth always hurts. Its people like you who hide their heads up you know where when the Ummah starts killing each other in the name of the Prophet.

Humanity that you so revere is the real killer...

If you truly look from a neutral perspective there is nothing more murderous and destructive as humanity.
mate the amount of muslims who come to live here legally and illegally say UK got it right.

The peace be with you my friend. A few idiots should never rule over the others.

So what is the solution? Should we drop the facade of Ummah and get on with the killing? Shia Sunni and iraq rings many bells?

What about the 1700 muslims killed in one hour by sunni gunmen in Iraq?
need to go beyond the schism now its about being human and a savage.
the bigots will always have reasons to justify barbarianism.

in my view the issue is the mindset of Saudis they are bankrolling terrorism in the entire world without any repercussions to themselves. this is why you pick up any terrorism organisation in the world apart from Hizbullah... you will see Qatari / Saudi funding and support. from Jamiyah Islamiyah of Far east to Al Mohajjiroon of UK .. Al Qaeda, TTP, ISIS, FSA and many more in between

need to go beyond the schism now its about being human and a savage.
the bigots will always have reasons to justify barbarianism.

in my view the issue is the mindset of Saudis they are bankrolling terrorism in the entire world without any repercussions to themselves. this is why you pick up any terrorism organisation in the world apart from Hizbullah... you will see Qatari / Saudi funding and support. from Jamiyah Islamiyah of Far east to Al Mohajjiroon of UK .. Al Qaeda, TTP, ISIS, FSA and many more in between
mate a very sane and welcome reply. I have some food for your thought. Why do sane people like Mushy and Nawaz run to saudi to solve their internal problems? After all u have the atomic bombs with you?

Back
Top Bottom