What's new

Taj Mahal ranked third among top global landmarks

Congratulations :cheers:

603798_367376886706441_1114533067_n.jpg

The first time i saw her it was in 82. still remember being awestruck .

Its a beautiful monument.
Like George W Bush said "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who have seen the Taj Mahal and those who have not"

Personally speaking there are far too many better structures than Taj Mahal . As it is every Muslim and 95% of the Indians who visited must have absurdely voted for it :hitwall: inspite of it not deserving . But who am I to protest , carry on people !!!!

I was there in MAY!!! I took this PIC Then..... :pop:

Girl you are like me in my youth . i used to travel to a different city almost every three months for a weekend and explore a different city , though i used to do it on my bullet . now a days i dont have even time to take her out.

Hmm.. how long till some pakistani here posts here for pakistan to take ownership of Taj Mahal????

Girl you are like me in my youth . i used to travel to a different city almost every three months for a weekend and explore a different city , though i used to do it on my bullet . now a days i dont have even time to take her out.

I'm a Travel Freak....I've bee to most of places in India, Europe, Thailand and US. I was doing research on Terrorism and Social Evils for my College assignment....That is why from Past 1 and 1/2 months I am spending time on PDF.....Tomorrow, I am off to Kashmir and after that would not be spending much time here....:pop:

Nobody wants to go to India. Especially me. :rofl:

then shut up. its like the beggar who can't even visit Buckingham Palace claiming it to be his own.

and BDW even we don't want anyone coming from pakistan because we all know pakistani intention in foreign land.

then shut up. its like the beggar who can't even visit Buckingham Palace claiming it to be his own.

and BDW even we don't want anyone coming from pakistan because we all know pakistani intention in foreign land.

The best thing made in India was made by Muslims. Nuff said'. :cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom