What's new

Tahir Ul Qadri return, reactions and discussions.

As here is Peace in Pakistan?? PML N is terrorist government... They want to kill PAT leaders, Imran khan and others...
Their Gull butt is present in every street. TUQ has right and he should call army for security. No hope from this terrorist government.

Last time i checked, Pakistan is one of the few countries left in the Islamic world where democratic government is installed. But then its also one of the few countries in the Islamic world where opposition parties practice politics of hate and become barriers. coup again to get defamed by the world as a facist, failed, state or stay quiet in the job you have been paid to do to maintain your respect.

What happened with Benazir?

Jiye PTI! JIYE DHARNA!
So immi is having moq maqa. He won't let nawaz gov't collapse and nawaz won't let his next term? Then who's turn is it, MQM or back to Ppp?
Nopes we wouldnt join bcoz his intentions is not clear .. PTI will not join any non democratic force ..and how can u campare the opposition by pmlnto ppp with PTI to pmln....PTI ne tu naaak mei dum kya hoa ha PMLN ka ... PMLN didnt give any tough time to PPP

Blashemy! PMLn is only leader. PMLn was first to inhabit earth! PMLn are the 'chosen' people. Jiye Punjab!
btw did u come to Pak last time to vote .. elections were alot of fun last tym ...

LOL yeh Qadri total pagal hogaya hai, plane mein khud ko bandh karke , tamasha kar raha hai :rofl:

The real clown is Nawaz government who first mishandled the whole situation in model town Lahore as a result of which people lost their lives and now this. He is seriously butt scared of TUQ and Imran. With more opposition joining in, there will soon have no where to run. I say will be a good riddance.

P.S thos who are saying he is in majority, should thank the 35 punctures and dhandli that took place. Otherwise he has no majority and is running Pakistan with a fake mandate.

Its your PML N retard brothers who can't handle a singal situation and that retard should no their are other people on plane to they will have to return to Islamabad and even if they don't and Qadri decides to march to Islamabad immediately what these jokers can do nothing old retards Mian brohters will never learn anything have turned a no body into a hero
If you can see the TV screens, you can see TuQ's "peaceful protestors" charging on police......Add a fuel to fire and it spirals out of control....

The real clown is Nawaz government who first mishandled the whole situation in model town Lahore as a result of which people lost their lives and now this. He is seriously butt scared of TUQ and Imran. With more opposition joining in, there will soon have no where to run. I say will be a good riddance.

P.S thos who are saying he is in majority, should thank the 35 punctures and dhandli that took place. Otherwise he has no majority and is running Pakistan with a fake mandate.
Wysy 2,3 months pehlay IK announced to provide proof of the alleged call....

May i ask moderators why my topic about qadri arrival started few days ago was removed/disappered without giving any reasons..?
Because anything which doesn't suit their personal interest is quickly removed/banned. But the rampage that suits them is allowed freely and in wholesale....

If you can see the TV screens, you can see TuQ's "peaceful protestors" charging on police......Add a fuel to fire and it spirals out of control....
When Police would beat the hell out of peaceful guys what else they expect in return Mr not every one accepts state terrorism which these retard brothers nawaz and Shabaz and their retard supporters are doing they made a nobody into a hero because of there actions but what else these retards can do

They have made a cartoon into a hero

in name of democracy we have family dictatorships in Pakistan. Power has not devolved to masses, its retained by ganjas families

Yeah and whose the winner here The GANJA BROTHERS ...who think they are Khalifa-e-Waqt.
How will the elder Ganja be satisfied ? WHEN we start calling him Ameer-Ul-Momineen:D

Back
Top Bottom