What's new

Syrian Chemical Attack - False Flag to enter syria ?

Yes sure and pigs can fly. Why don't you show all the "evidence" and contact the proper authorities while you are at it.

Also why do Indians of all people care about firstly Muslim, then Arab and Middle Eastern matters of all things?

It is quite pathetic how some people here can support a certified mass- and child-murderer that has proven to be a lunatic and trying to make conspiracy theories and excuses in his name.

He will get removed anyway and so will all the people that have been responsible for the massacres too.

evidence has already been shown , idle banter is not going to change anything

edit .. post number 2000 :bounce: :mps: :bounce:

The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare.

Depending on which particular Middle Eastern or North African nation´s “Arab Spring Revolution one analyses, the final analysis will invariably result in them being hybrid strategies of the Anglo American Empire.

The potential elements for hybridization of the subversions are “The Afghan Freedom Fighter Hybrid, (1) The El Salvador Death Squads Hybrid (2) , The Color Revolution Hybrid (3), and the Chechnyan Model (4), all of which are designed by the same think tanks radiating around security advisor to numerous U.S. Administrations, Zbigniev Brzezinski (5) and Nobel Peace Laureate Henry Kissinger (6) who has played a vital role in positioning the current U.S. American President Barak Hussein Obama (7) to represent the executive functions of a rogue network for covert or unconventional warfare by the Anglo American Empire; A network of think tanks, endowments, funds and foundations, which are behind the overt destabilization of targeted sovereign nations.

Their narratives in public policy and for public consumption are deceptive and persuasive. Often they specifically target and co-opt progressive thinkers, media and activists. The product is almost invariably a post-modern coup d´etat. Depending on the chosen hybridization and the resilience of government, social structures and populations perceived need for reform, the product can be more, or less overtly violent. The tactics can be so subtle , involving human rights organizations and the United Nations (8), that they are difficult to comprehend. However subtle they are, the message to the targeted government is invariably “go or be gone“.

Studied in the light of U.S.-American training manuals for special forces in Unconventional Warfare (9) (10) they are understood and manifest the imminent dangers of a Superpower, that turned into a rouge state. After the subversion of Libya developed into overt conflict under the guise of sanctions on humanitarian grounds by U.N. Security Counsel Resolution 1973 (11), one of the next targets is Syria that has been aggressively attacked by means of diplomacy, U.S. (12) and E.U. (13) sanctions, and insurgencies since spring 2011. After recently having drawn a sharp line in the Syrian Sand, Russia and China vetoed U.N. Sanctions on 05. October 2011 (14). To understand the Subversion of Syria, it is necessary to understand U.S. Unconventional Warfare and how it manifests in the National Counsel of Syria.

According to the narrative for public consumption and social engineering of popular support for planned aggression, the National Counsel of Syria was officially established at a meeting of members of Syrian “opposition movements” in Turkey. On 15 September even Israeli Newspapers could not blame Turkey for hosting the counsels meeting (ibid.). As in the case of Libya´s Transitional National Counsel most of it´s members are anonymous, but the few that are known by name are gravitating around the National Endowment for Democracy and related rouge networks. Before presenting the known members and their ties to the rouge network gravitating around the National Endowment for Democracy, DIA, CIA etc., it is necessary first to know the concept and strategy of U.S. Unconventional Warfare with Special Forces. Away from the “Rambo” myth, to the reality of subversion.

The National Counsel of Syria and U.S. Unconventional Warfare. - nsnbc international | nsnbc international

Then show us the evidence, LOL. It seems you have discovered the holy grail. I want my share of it too. Do me that favor, please.

check post number 1 and post number 16 , did you come here blind folded ?

check post number 1 and post number 16 , did you come here blind folded ?

How is that evidence of the attack being done by others than the Child-Murderer in Syria? You need to find the word "evidence" in a nearby dictionary. It seems that you do not understand the meaning of it.

Reveal your holy grail to the international community.

All those conspiracy theories are laughable when we are talking about a certified mass-murderer that has not cared about the international community or rules of war for 2.5 years by now.

Anyway worry about Indian matters. Just a good advice for your likes.

How is that evidence of the attack being done by others than the Child-Murderer in Syria? You need to find the word "evidence" in a nearby dictionary. It seems that you do not understand the meaning of it.

Reveal your holy grail to the international community.

All those conspiracy theories are laughable when we are talking about a certified mass-murderer that has not cared about the international community or rules of war for 2.5 years by now.

Anyway worry about Indian matters. Just a good advice for your likes.

clutching at straws .....seriously......U.N report, declassified documents , new reports from even BBC , Al nusra front admitting to use of chemical weapons ....

you are a perfect example

Head-in-sand.jpg

clutching at straws .....seriously......U.N report, declassified documents , new reports from even BBC , Al nusra front admitting to use of chemical weapons ....

you are a perfect example

Head-in-sand.jpg

It seems the world cannot see your so-called "evidence" either. Keep believing in conspiracy theories and defend a child- and mass-murderer. Thought better of people from Kerala.

This might be truth 7abibi. We cannot know. This region is in turmoil. We need help. Something must be done. This is making people sick. I cannot take the crisis anymore. It gives unwanted feelings. But what would Mossad gain? The Syrian opposition are not pro-Israel. Al-Assad (or the Child-Murderer as I insist to call him) has not touched Israel for 40 years. They still occupy a part of Syria (Golan Heights). Something does not add up.

Could it be preparation for an future Iranian attack? To neutralize the only real Iranian ally in the region? Otherwise all neighbors of Iran in the proximity would be pro-West/NATO. Nah, don't believe that.

One think is for sure. The USA/NATO was dragging this conflict on deliberately so most "unwanted elements" from both sides could get finished off with the blessings of Israel. That I can believe.

Also how could Mossad pull something off like that without local help? It is too far-fetched. Then I would even say, Allah (swt) forbid that the Syrian opposition are more likely perpetrators.

يا اخي يا ابن والدنا ادم
We dont need help from any outsiders. You are well aware of my stance on bachar. But still americans and nato are not the answer. If one ever though that the crusades were over, not they just have a different name for it now.

A war here is going to create a complete mess in the middle east ... and not to mention increase prices of oil ....

يا اخي يا ابن والدنا ادم
We dont need help from any outsiders. You are well aware of my stance on bachar. But still americans and nato are not the answer. If one ever though that the crusades were over, not they just have a different name for it now.

Look, I would have preferred for our Muslim leaders to grow some balls to use a ugly language but apparently that is not possible in this time and age thus foreign interference is needed. I am not a proponent of any ground invasion or anything but the ideal solution as it stands now would be a repeat of the solution in the Balkans during the 1990's. What is happening in Syria is genocide and it must be stopped. If the West or the Papuans help with that then I will not complain. Just as long as they will leave again when the job is done.

A war here is going to create a complete mess in the middle east ... and not to mention increase prices of oil ....

Hundreds of people die every day, women, children and civilians and you think about oil prices?

Dude, we are giving you a better deal in this, don't worry, Saudia will manage to maintain a decent price :lol:

Back
Top Bottom