What's new

Syria Seeks to Join Shanghai Group, BRICS

I swear to God I was going to talk about the Jordanian proposal a few moments ago, I didn't update my page though so I couldn't see it.
:)))
The Saudis,Emirates,Kuwaitis,and Bahrainis are exerting a tremendous pressure on the King to join the GCC. You must also keep in mind that the Saudis have a very strong ties with the Jordanians leadership. We just signed a civil defense agreement with Jordan to convince you guys to join us.
I don't get you here, who is pressuring who? As far as know, Jordan is doing all it's best to join you, but it was curbed by some gulf countries.
You probably don't know about this but the HM King Abdullah mobilized two divisions in the GCC few mounts ago in Kuwait and Bahrain (; ,the Iranians didn't liked it as they keep fueling the protests in both countries ,so I guess Jordan will most certainly join the GCC soon ,and will divorce the AL :p
Divisions? I don't think you meant it literally. Maybe you mean battalions or brigades. However, that's really strange as we ourselves are in a critical situation.

@BLACKEAGLE

The Qatari's are reluctant but I'm positively sure that KSA's ultimate goal is getting Jordan on board. I've seen the troops in Bahrain with my own eyes,but not in Kuwait, so I'm sure about that.

You will want to check this out bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE

The Qatari's are reluctant but I'm positively sure that KSA's ultimate goal is getting Jordan on board. I've seen the troops in Bahrain with my own eyes,but not in Kuwait, so I'm sure about that.

Yeah, I know about Bahrain part, I was so proud of helping them out and so do all Jordanians, we feel like Bahrain is our little innocent sister and must be taken care of whatever it takes. :smitten:

@Yzd Khalifa : Don't trust this Jordanian schumuck @BLACKEAGLE - Invite me to join the GCC instead ! :whistle:

Shut up Buttstrong! Maybe your pride of your huge behind going up and down made you forget yourself!

@Syrian Lion

Sorry buddy for derailing your thread into tailking about b@tts.

@buttstrong
Behave yourself :partay:

For real!!:omghaha: I mentioned Armstrong as "buttstrong", but it turned out there is a member named @butt :omghaha:

Shut up Buttstrong! Maybe your pride of your huge behind going up and down made you forget yourself!

Oh please as if I'd want to join the GCC till you haven't got rid of that accursed Hummus & the over use of sugar & oil in your sweets ! :angry:

Just looking at Arabian Delights could give me diabetes ! :omghaha:

@Armstrong: We don't want to join the GCC, we are stronger than all of GCC combined, or many other nations at that all by ourself, thanks to to blessings of God.

Stop it with the, 'oh can we join GCC'.

Kafee kay D hah tum nay.

@Armstrong: We don't want to join the GCC, we are stronger than all of GCC combined, or many other nations at that all by ourself, thanks to to blessings of God.

Kafee kay D hah tum nay.

Hain ? Kiddo I was just having a laugh with my brothers @Yzd Khalifa & @BLACKEAGLE ! :blink:

I know we're not going to be joining the GCC because we're not part of the Arab World & because our alignment is more SCO, SAARC & bilateral oriented ! But its not as if GCC is a joke - If they get their act together they've got enormous resources at their disposal to rebuild Arab Civilization into something awesome. I just wish King Faisal was still alive - He'd be the perfect guy for the job !

I'm not sure about BRICS or SCO. Syria's economy is tiny compared to other countries of BRICS. SCO is mainly for countries which surround Russia/China for the purpose of securing energy resources. Maybe if and after Iran joins and the civil war is over.

You silly you :p we were flipping with you.

King Faisal is a legend.
Hain ? Kiddo I was just having a laugh with my brothers @Yzd Khalifa & @BLACKEAGLE ! :blink:

I know we're not going to be joining the GCC because we're not part of the Arab World & because our alignment is more SCO, SAARC & bilateral oriented ! But its not as if GCC is a joke - If they get their act together they've got enormous resources at their disposal to rebuild Arab Civilization into something awesome. I just wish King Faisal was still alive - He'd be the perfect guy for the job !

Of course you can't but that doesn't mean our relation isn't strong :p .. For instance, Israel isn't a NATO member but it maintains very string relations with many NATO members.
Long live Pakistan :pakistan:

Kafee kay D hah tum nay.

Hey @Chinese-Dragon : Why is it taking so long for us to get into the SCO ?

Am I not your baby brother anymore ? :cray:

I'm not sure about BRICS or SCO. Syria's economy is tiny compared to other countries of BRICS. SCO is mainly for countries which surround Russia/China for the purpose of securing energy resources. Maybe if and after Iran joins and the civil war is over.

if you see the side note at the end... that will change the rules... plus don't forget Syria is the route for China (silk route )

if you see the side note at the end... that will change the rules... plus don't forget Syria is the route for China (silk route )

How long do you think it might take for the civil war to be over? As someone based on Syria, I think you may be able to offer a qualified opinion.

Every day I hear from one side that FSA is just about to take over Syria. The other side says SAA is at a stronger position. I just want the bloodshed to be over, whichever party wins.

Back
Top Bottom