What's new

Syria Seeks to Join Shanghai Group, BRICS

How long do you think it might take for the civil war to be over? As someone based on Syria, I think you may be able to offer a qualified opinion.

Every day I hear from one side that FSA is just about to take over Syria. The other side says SAA is at a stronger position. I just want the bloodshed to be over, whichever party wins.

I don't see an end soon... however I know the best way to end this bloodshed... when the terrorists and weapons flow end... more weapons = more bloodshed...

look, this topic is something else.. there is a thread for Syrian crisis, you are more than welcome to have a discussion there...

That is quite funny when i think about it so al assad thinks he can save his *** when he goes to the Shanghai group interesting indeed....

That is quite funny when i think about it so al assad thinks he can save his *** when he goes to the Shanghai group interesting indeed....

its funny that you can't think... do you even know where is Syria located... so I don't know who needs who... :coffee:

I don't see an end soon... however I know the best way to end this bloodshed... when the terrorists and weapons flow end... more weapons = more bloodshed...

look, this topic is something else.. there is a thread for Syrian crisis, you are more than welcome to have a discussion there...

Syria's economy is tiny. there's no way it can compete with the rest of BRICS...

its funny that you can't think... do you even know where is Syria located... so I don't know who needs who... :coffee:
So you say the Shanghai group needs an Arab country with a civil war more than the Arab nation with the war within te Shanghai group........
Ok i believe you i hope you can save russia and china because they cannot live without you.

So you say the Shanghai group needs an Arab country with a civil war more than the Arab nation with the war within te Shanghai group........
Ok i believe you i hope you can save russia and china because they cannot live without you.

if you read the article, it says after war, when peace is restored... again you're making a fool out of yourself, I suggest you read before you comment...

if you read the article, it says after war, when peace is restored... again you're making a fool out of yourself, I suggest you read before you comment...
I read it that means never because when Assad "defeats" them they will come back and when the rebels win they will not join shanghai so it wont change anything

I read it that means never because when Assad "defeats" them they will come back and when the rebels win they will not join shanghai so it wont change anything

that's your opinion... however when this war ends, and the Syrian Army restores peace and brings back normal life to the people... Syrians will sort everything out... don't worry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom