What's new

Syria reaches out to India to resolve crisis

Remember this project use to be Iran Pakistan and India Pipeline till India ran for cover under the US Pressure.

Son, India got the civilian nuclear deal in return for walking out of the pipe(dream) line.

All Pakistan will get is sanctions.

Therein lies the difference, Son.

Son, India got the civilian nuclear deal in return for walking out of the pipe(dream) line.

All Pakistan will get is sanctions.

Therein lies the difference, Son.

Thank you for admitting that you are a lowlife country which dumps people they profess to call their friends, for a gain.

We on the other hand will stick by our friends , no matter what the cost.

Iran should learn from this and learn who their true friends are and who are fake.

Therein lies the difference between lowlife country (i.e. INDIA ) and one with some true values and principles ( i.e. PAKISTAN), Son.:D

@Abii, @Soheil, @Surenas I want you guys to read these posts. This is what I have been talking about Bros. This is the difference between us Pakistanis and Indians. Indians will stab you in the back everytime and BRAG about how they tricked you, because that is their nature. Read @KS posts and you will know what I have been talking abour all along.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real friends of Syria:
I support any initiative that supports peace, and India is supporting peace, unlike other countries that are sending terrorists and weapons to Syria to cause more bloodshed.

Thank you for admitting that you are a lowlife country which dumps people they profess to call friends for a gain.

Iran should learn from this and learn who their true friends are and who are fake.

Therein lies the difference between lowlife country and one with some true values and principles, Son

Son, diplomacy does not run on emotions son.

And I would take the civilian nuclear deal over a pipe line that would remain a pipedream anyway.

BTW I know your reaction if sour grapes. LOL.

@Pakistanisage Dude you give every news a sugar coated pro-Pakistani news.

Hillary never said sorry. Do you know what Apology means in terms of official purposes ? 6 months blockade, $ 5000 per container, what you got, she said US regret, not sorry.What about price per container ? Nothing changed.

As for IPI deal, US has to offer much better Civil Nuclear Deal. That's called good diplomacy.

As for US pressure, we showed the middle finger when they asked us to stop oil from Iran. Even Iran values stance of India even knowing our relations with Israel and US.

I think you should open your eyes and learn what is happening around you in the world.

I know the difference between the word regret and apology. America declared regret immediately after the incident but Pakistan told America that regret was not enough and they will have to FORMALLY apologize and the route will not be opened till they apologized and that is why it remained closed for over six months.

Finally Hilary Clinton formally apologized but like a person who knows nothing about what is happening around him, you totally missed that news. So allow me to EDUCATE YOU , GENIUS.

SO YOU SAID HILARY NEVER APOLOGIZED OR SAID SORRY ?

Here is an article from a US Republican controlled FOX News so learn and WEEP, GENIUS:

Clinton apologizes to Pakistan for airstrike deaths, says supply lines to re-open | Fox News

Clinton apologizes to Pakistan for airstrike deaths, says supply lines to re-open
Published July 03, 2012
FoxNews.com
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton apologized Tuesday for the NATO airstrike that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers last year -- and announced that Pakistan has in turn agreed to re-open supply lines into Afghanistan that have been closed since the incident.
The deadly airstrike last November crippled already-damaged relations between the United States and Pakistan. Islamabad retaliated by shutting down vital supply lines into Afghanistan, and the two sides had been struggling ever since to reach a deal -- with a U.S. apology said to be a key demand of the Pakistanis.
The Obama administration resisted until now. Clinton, for the first time, delivered that apology Tuesday morning during a phone call with Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar.
"We are sorry for the losses suffered by the Pakistani military," Clinton said in a statement.
She said that during the phone call, she "once again reiterated our deepest regrets for the tragic incident" last November, and "I offered our sincere condolences to the families of the Pakistani soldiers who lost their lives."
Clinton added: "We are committed to working closely with Pakistan and Afghanistan to prevent this from ever happening again."
The Defense and State departments confirmed that Pakistan has in turn agreed to re-open the shuttered supply routes. Clinton said in her statement she was "pleased" to announce the opening, and noted Pakistan would not charge a transit fee, which had been a source of contention.
"This is a tangible demonstration of Pakistan's support for a secure, peaceful, and prosperous Afghanistan and our shared objectives in the region," Clinton said.
The statement followed signs that such a deal was near. Gen. John Allen, the U.S. commander in Afghanistan, had visited Islamabad twice over the last week to help seal the deal.
Pentagon spokesman Capt. John Kirby told Fox News that no vehicles or convoys have started moving across the border yet but confirmed the deal. The closure since November has cost the U.S. more than $2 billion.
The first trucks carrying NATO goods should move across the border on Wednesday, sources said, but it could take days to ramp up supplies to pre-attack levels.
Pakistan's ambassador to Washington, Sherry Rehman, released a statement praising Clinton later in the day Tuesday. "We appreciate Secretary Clinton's statement, and hope that bilateral ties can move to a better place from here. I am confident that both countries can agree on many critical issues, especially on bringing peace to the region," Rehman said.
The dispute over the supply lines had plunged relations between Pakistan and the U.S. to new lows, coming after a CIA contractor killed two Pakistanis and the unilateral U.S. raid on Usama bin Laden's Pakistani compound. Tensions are compounded by the U.S. suspicion that Pakistan supports the Taliban -- Pakistan also angered U.S. lawmakers when it sentenced to decades in prison the Pakistani doctor who helped the U.S. track bin Laden.
With the supply lines closed, the U.S. has been forced to use more costly transportation routes through Russia and Central Asia. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has estimated the cost at an extra $100 million a month. He warned that it could get more expensive as the U.S. starts to withdraw equipment in advance of the 2014 troop drawdown in Afghanistan.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Now a gentleman will undoubtedly admit he was wrong and apologize for going on a TIRADE with his SILLY diatribe.

Are you a Gentleman , Mr, DRAMA QUEEN ?

Will you admit you are quite often wrong ?

@KRAIT, deleting the post and running away won't do, my sweetheart.

WAPIS AAYEEA MAHARAJ. PADHARIEA.:D

BE A MAN AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR ARROGANT AND CONDESCENDING POST WHICH I HAVE PRESERVED WITH MY QUOTE.

UBB BHAGNAY SE KAAM NAHI CHALAY GA MAHARAJ.:rofl:

@Armstrong, you are my witness. Krait upni silly post delete kar kay bhag giya. Yeh hota hai jub Mr. TROLL ko ghare kay qaboo karo to yeh Nautanki bhag jate hain.:D

@Pakistanisage Got it. Whatever you say. Doesn't change the fact that she used articulated words.

"The logic was that this was not a full-throated apology but that it was enough of a statement of regret, using terms associated with an apology, to get us across the GLOC finish line," the official said, using the acronym used for the supply routes - or Ground Lines of Communications - that Pakistan shut down after the November 26 border attack.

U.S. crafted Pakistan apology to suit allies abroad, opponents at home | Reuters

Although the language expressed mutual regret, Although the language expressed mutual regret, the statement was quickly billed in Pakistan as a unilateral apology, an interpretation that the Obama administration was content to leave undisputed., an interpretation that the Obama administration was content to leave undisputed.

Pakistan agrees to open supply lines after U.S. apology - Washington Post

U.S. Agonizes Over Apology to Pakistan - WSJ.com

Kindly read this and Foreign Policy article too.

I agree they used the carefully picked words but the statement was made after 6 months, with Pakistan backing off on $ 5000 per container demand and US releasing $ 1.2 billion it owed for Pakistani assistance.

Its about your perception vs mine. And that isn't a choice for any of us. Move on.

@Pakistanisage Got it. Whatever you say. Doesn't change the fact that she used articulated words.

"The logic was that this was not a full-throated apology but that it was enough of a statement of regret, using terms associated with an apology, to get us across the GLOC finish line," the official said, using the acronym used for the supply routes - or Ground Lines of Communications - that Pakistan shut down after the November 26 border attack.

U.S. crafted Pakistan apology to suit allies abroad, opponents at home | Reuters

Although the language expressed mutual regret, Although the language expressed mutual regret, the statement was quickly billed in Pakistan as a unilateral apology, an interpretation that the Obama administration was content to leave undisputed., an interpretation that the Obama administration was content to leave undisputed.

Pakistan agrees to open supply lines after U.S. apology - Washington Post

U.S. Agonizes Over Apology to Pakistan - WSJ.com

Kindly read this and Foreign Policy article too.

I agree they used the carefully picked words but the statement was made after 6 months, with Pakistan backing off on $ 5000 per container demand and US releasing $ 1.2 billion it owed for Pakistani assistance.

Its about your perception vs mine. And that isn't a choice for any of us. Move on.

POST MODIFIED BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE MY FRIEND @KRAIT. I AM JUST YANKING HIS CHAIN.:D

I THINK YOU ARE SHAMELESS MY FRIEND.
KOIEE AUR GHAIRATMUND HOTA TO CHULLU BHAR PANI MAY DUUB MARTA.
BUT NOT YOU MR. DRAMA QUEEN..
When someone start using abusive words, people can themselves who should do what. :haha:

Move on. :lol:

When someone start using abusive words, people can themselves who should do what. :haha:

Move on. :lol:

I don't see any abusive language my sweetheart. Just a dose of reality , but then i guess that may not have a desired result on the MR. ULTIMATE DRAMA QUEEN/SORE LOSER.:tongue:

Lool Really? A Pakistani talking about this? hahaha Hilarious!

Reymond Davies case? Remember "Reymond Davies has committed a crime on Pakistani soil, he won't be returned to America in any way or form." ? Where is he now? :P

Osama Bin Laden raid? Choopers came, breached the sovereignty and went back, couldn't do anything.

Drone attacks? Thousands of innocent civilians are killed but Pakistani establishment are helpless.

America killed 21 of your soldiers and didn't even condemn it. :/

Thank you for admitting that you are a lowlife country which dumps people they profess to call their friends, for a gain.

Therein lies the difference between lowlife country (i.e. INDIA ) and one with some true values and principles ( i.e. PAKISTAN), Son.:D

@Abii, @Soheil, @Surenas I want you guys to read these posts. This is what I have been talking about Bros. This is the difference between us Pakistanis and Indians. Indians will stab you in the back everytime and BRAG about how they tricked you, because that is their nature. Read @KS posts and you will know what I have been talking abour all along.

perhaps you dont know nothing about our effective and independent foreign policy.
and iran is no fool to blame india.they know that we did what was the best for us.ever heard diplomacy??like KS said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom