What's new

Suspected Israeli Informant Arrested In Lahore

Sure. Sometimes I appreciate being wrong. Yet does the truth of the charge really matter in Pakistan, or that the person accused should be tortured, convicted, and executed merely as a matter of "theology"? Zarvan, your input too, please.

In my opinion that's baseless news - nobody is captured. If this really happened than do you think agencies would have been disclosed all these information and that too to some "xyz". So, there is no need to argue based on mere assumptions unless some credible source report that this incident really took place.

Spies can be caught but not by emails sent to Jerusalem. Its a joke.

P.S. I knew one girl that was exchanging emails with Pakistani guy that she met on IRC. Hope they did not caught him. :disagree:

Is it possible that the actual source of intelligence and action is classified? The article says that the mole is IT savvy so I am sure his 'other's activities may have triggered alarms for specific intelligence and thus the arrest. It's simply because if the guy was IT smart, he must have known about unencrypted channels of communication and free VPN's etc.

Analysts are right. Whenever Pakistan in grave internal danger they find someone like Israel or India to divert people's attention.

Ḥashshāshīn;3810730 said:
I don't understand why Indians always defend Israel so much

Because Israel is their papa.

When intelligence agencies in Islamic world fail, the best way to distract attention is to find Israeli agents. And since there is no any Israelis in Pakistan they catch one of their own.

Secret super agent was sending many emails to same person in Jerusalem. Pfff. Like one cant open an email box in Papua New Guinea, cant use simple proxies etc.

This is called Narrow Mentality.
Now i know how u n indians so along so well.:rofl:

Diplomatic relations and policies are alien to you!! All you guys know is.... Well I dont wanna mention it, everybody knows ;)

ok ok so isreal is not yr papa happy now.:rofl:

Its simple. During Kargil war, they are one who responded to our SOS, and supplied us with ammunition and weapons without expecting money( I mean money was meant to be paid later).

Without their help, we might have even lost. That incident opened a friendship chapter.

Not just that their commandos fought that war too. that was how the ground situation started to turn in yr favour.
And we all know in 2008 israeli commandos cleared those 9 men.

Do we need your certificate??

An ally is one who help when we are in need..

Israel proved to be a reliable ally when we were in trouble..

Our partnership stretches from agriculture to counter terrorism training..

Name a country which came to your aid when you needed??

Not just that their commandos fought that war too. that was how the ground situation started to turn in yr favour.

You need to change your tablets now or start searching for a new shrink.. Current one is not helping..

This is called Narrow Mentality.
Now i know how u n indians so along so well.:rofl:

Israel beat all Arab countries together. We ripped off pakistan in 1971. You know we share something like winning war history. you wont understand it. You never won any war

WOW !! What a truth !! Which can only come from a Pakistani :D

Do we need your certificate??

An ally is one who help when we are in need..

Israel proved to be a reliable ally when we were in trouble..

Our partnership stretches from agriculture to counter terrorism training..

Name a country which came to your aid when you needed??

You need to change your tablets now or start searching for a new shrink.. Current one is not helping..

Go u search about it.

We all know MOSAD as been training yr RAW since decades thats why i call it yr PAPA.:lol:

BTW we dont need anyone against u to help us we r ourselves good enough

PS did u read this thread pak is going to over take Britain in nukes.:lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...arsenal-surpass-britain-s-decade-reports.html

Israel beat all Arab countries together. We ripped off pakistan in 1971. You know we share something like winning war history. you wont understand it. You never won any war

I did mentioned u n them share this narrow mentality.
BTW they didnt win it technically but those coward arab leaders got into america's pockets n called off attack.

Dont tell us about wars we have won !948 and 1965 wars against u.

Now i will not like to go into debate again but its Known to the world over that we have won 2 wars against u.

Seriously, such news just pi$$es me off, when i see that $hiet-for-brains with no knowledge on how their own forum works and how PTA works come up with such ridiculous statements.

For people who do not know, the servers hosting Def.pk content is hosted in California, protected by a Silicon-Valley organization CloudFlare, DHCP assigned and redirected by Servers out of NY, provided by a DNS most probably by Akamai, founded by an Israeli Jew. The only thing present in Pakistan of Def.pk most probably in Lahore, is simply a redirect address, with not even content being replicated there.

PTA is by itself incompetent to have a local Data Carrier that could do selective filtering content and for that requires either HongKong, Taiwan, Singapore or in the worst case Tel Aviv for content blocking/filtering. What this guy must have done IF he was in the government capacity was something of this sort, some kind of a route publishing to one of its Data carriers.

Let us see the technical details and then come up with allegations.

Fortunately you did not throw in the Routers/Switches and Firewalls which, if going with CISCO or JUNIPER, have to be cleared with the homeland security department of the US Government!! Ofcourse the paranoid amongst us still favor them over competing Chinese brands.

I am also thankful that you did not bring in the software that is used to host the Forum or the Operating System of the Server(s), the database server(s) and their storage solutions. Furthermore I am thankful that you did not educate us on encryption of the emails through multiple means and authentication of the sender/receiver.

There are so many things I am thankful for that I can simply go on and on!

Go u search about it.

We all know MOSAD as been training yr RAW since decades thats why i call it yr PAPA.:lol:

BTW we dont need anyone against u to help us we r ourselves good enough

PS did u read this thread pak is going to over take Britain in nukes.:lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...arsenal-surpass-britain-s-decade-reports.html

So??? Pakistan military also send people to get training from US and other countries..

Chuck Yeager trained your Air Force men.. So is it mean your daddy is USA?? China giving you soft loans for you to buy weapons... Is it means China is also your daddy?? KSA giving you subsidized oil, so KSA is also your Daddy?? How many daddy's more will you afford?? Stop talk nonsense if you don't have anything to say..

Why should I worried about Pakistan overtaking Britain in nukes?? We need only less nukes to destroy your country than your country needs to destroy mine.. The good thing is that, we both wont be alive seeing it..

WOW !! What a truth !! Which can only come from a Pakistani :D

yes because we dont lie at-least.

search for an interview in which one of member of their envoy in delhi gave an interview to a mag few years ago in which he had revealed that.

Trust me Indians have no religion other than being human.
When i recruit candidates for jobs i dont ask their religion infact i dont even ask their name .
India aisehi chalta hai . Jitne jaldi samaj jao utna acha hoga .

yet even the bollywood stars who are muslim cant find a place to live.
so how it works, Ahmed you have a job on the condition you can find a place to live in a 30 mile radius?

Back
Top Bottom