What's new

Sushmita bowled Over By Wasim?

:rofl::rofl: aray bhai mujhey ugly cheezon say koi jalan nahi hoti :D
:rofl:

secondly i am not fond of women either :rofl: so the only one who would be on fire must be Indian men.
The rumours doing the rounds is that a famous ex-Pakistani cricketer is also on fire. :lol:

heheheh yet another woman got impressed by a Pakistani man :azn:
Too much too soon. Let's wait until we hear something credible, shall we? :woot:

why u people getting all wound up ? i'm sure it's just a rumuor if people are friends they always say they're a couple plus wasim akram has kids so it's not as easy

The rumours doing the rounds is that a famous ex-Pakistani cricketer is also on fire. :lol:

:lol: yeh what he is going to lose hehehe other than money. He got the money so he can be on fire

Too much too soon. Let's wait until we hear something credible, shall we?

lolzz just check the unstable breath of Ash when she was asking a question from Mush hehehe

why u people getting all wound up ? i'm sure it's just a rumuor if people are friends they always say they're a couple plus wasim akram has kids so it's not as easy

We are just playing with this masala rumuor

Ok guys you continue with these two Ostriches Sush and wasim.

Im off to sleep

Bwahahahah No Pakistani women have kicked out Wasim as a favour to Indian women :D.
Earlier they sent Adnan Sami Khan for Indian women :sick:

and sent sami back after reducing him to the size ZERO(nacha nacha ke)......lolzzz lets see what happens to wasim

Back
Top Bottom