What's new

Sushmita bowled Over By Wasim?

what the hell i lose three GFs resent years one got marry with abhishake another gone with m.asif and now this one going with old waseem.seems i have to make busness GF for sale so i earn some money and buy brand new from EU or USA one gori GF.DAMN.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Koi baat nahi bhai Allah ne aap ke liye bari "sundar si Patni" reserve rakhi hoe hai. Yeh sab glamour ki shaan hain woh aap ki shaan ho gi Insha'Allah :angel:

Thats was too sick his wife just died and ****** start going out already. May be he was waiting for her to die. Sick Bastartd!

Thats was too sick his wife just died and ****** start going out already. May be he was waiting for her to die. Sick Bastartd!

no no don't blame Wasim bhai............. this is all media.......... they make and break peoples where the person does not even know himself. I am sure Wasim bhai is not even aware of this news :lol:

are yeh kya ho rha hai

herschell gibbs says he was bowled out by priyanka chopra

Breaking News!!

Sushmita and Wasim decides to marry!

Nikah on 1st Aug 2010, Mumbai.

Wedding Reception in Dubai on 3rd Aug 2010.

Ab to chain pad gaya sab ko.:smitten:

Hath dho kar peechchay pad gayey hein unn dono kay sab kay sab.:devil:

Fighter

Why are we discussing this on a defence forum? Cant Sush find a decent guy in Mumbai? I dont blame her or him...if they are together..whats the big deal?

Why are we discussing this on a defence forum? Cant Sush find a decent guy in Mumbai? I dont blame her or him...if they are together..whats the big deal?

If there was any decent guy in Mumbai she would not have gone for wasim. :D

Actually she had tried a lot of descent guys (all Indians !!), but now she wants a "change"...
:devil:

:sick: dont get on fire man. Your Indian member was so much frustrated over this news that he was mocking wasim so i replied him in the same manner.

And as for your comment is concerned then the bottom line must be that Still your woman(sushmita) prefers our 'indecent' guy over Your lots of decent guys :azn:

:sick: dont get on fire man. Your Indian member was so much frustrated over this news that he was mocking wasim so i replied him in the same manner.

And as for your comment is concerned then the bottom line must be that Still your woman(sushmita) prefers our 'indecent' guy over Your lots of decent guys :azn:

As I said, she needed a change!! :woot:

I was just joking too, so be cool..

hehehhe

may be PKISTANI women are too decent to do anything....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

leave aside oldies friends...how abt talking jelenia d'souza

Back
Top Bottom