What's new

Surgical strike inside Pakistan and IAF Mirage health

well to be honest in my opinion indians only can talk of huge achievements and about their arsenal but they certainly can't act in that way so we shouldn't take that matter seriously about their so called surgical attacks my Foot they can't do any thing except bark like ......................... you guys knows better.

Even if they did try it would be hard to get a succesful strike and even if they did the pilots of the airplanes would have to accept the fact that they will not come back home alive.

The Indians have no longer the power to strike at their will. Even if they do they will have the face consequences and knowing what is up there in the North I think they rather stay faking encounters to make their pride bigger while terrorizing Kashmiri.

LOLZ guys i understand u getting pissed off after reading the article. but underestimating the IAF wont help. AS soon as my 15 posts r over i can show u links by 3rd parties abt iaf vs paf. For now, just click on the "AIR FORCE" tag on top of this web page and see 4 urself.

so ur contributing constructing way but the fact remains the fact u cannot encounter pakistan armed forces even if u want u saw it in past several times ur fighter jets get in pak space and ran away can u describe it constructively

I believe IAF did not "run away". It was an ELINT assignment. They EXPECTED and WANTED to be intercepted.

If IAF wanted to attack wud it send just 2 out of its 1000 aircraft?
THINK

NIKHIL i pity IAF if it has to send 1000 planes to carry out surgical strikes....i mean u guys contradict urself u say SU30 is alien TECHNOLOGY and has no match bla bla bla and then u say why would we send 2 planes.... it was an ELINT operation true but it was also planned as an operation of chance if e didnot respond as quickly as we did i think strike orders would have been given!!!!

i pity IAF if it has to send 1000 planes to carry out surgical strikes..

i never said that. i said 2 OUT OF 1000 planes not ALL 1000.

i mean u guys contradict urself u say SU30 is alien TECHNOLOGY and has no match bla bla bla

thats not true. su 30 has problems such as big RCS. its not even a 5th gen. anyone who says its alien is smoking crack.
but it was also planned as an operation of chance if e didnot respond as quickly as we did i think strike orders would have been given!!!!

Thats not true. Can u show me any point in history were India attacked first?(give sources)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom