What's new

*Suicide attacks are un-Islamic: SIC

am on topic, he is not, did not understand what he is blabbering about... was I the one who said.. trolling of muslims.. check his post 22, why not report him first..

stay on the topic!
i am not here for a reporting competition!
bt i do , when it becomes important, i still think you, me or him, we all can make a great difference, by stopping terror in any direction?
now come to topic, no more chit chat!

stay on the topic!
i am not here for a reporting competition!
bt i do , when it becomes important, i still think you, me or him, we all can make a great difference, by stopping terror in any direction?
now come to topic, no more chit chat!

bold bit is offtopic for me.. :offpost:
I am skeptical about its effect, specifically about this fatwa aimed at stopping terror in general, because it sounds dangerously close to govt notification..
people who are picked up to commit terror act (the foot soldier, cadre on ground) are gullible, and are easily brainwashed. This message wont reach them.

Has there any history of such fatwa being success, like say in favour of polio vaccination.

bold bit is offtopic for me.. :offpost:
I am skeptical about its effect, specifically about this fatwa aimed at stopping terror in general, because it sounds dangerously close to govt notification..
people who are picked up to commit terror act (the foot soldier, cadre on ground) are gullible, and are easily brainwashed. This message wont reach them.

Has there any history of such fatwa being success, like say in favour of polio vaccination.

here you become completly mistaken, its not for those who are about to wearing the dam bomb vest?
its for those, who are in thinking that those blowing themselves into the innocents they are doing the gods job?

Back
Top Bottom