Suhag Raat Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
While no doubt some of you have already tied the knot,:yahoo: while others are condemned to follow suit.:undecided: As a bachelor, you may be the chat line king :cool:but on the D-Day or rather Night, they say, your nerves come calling.:rolleyes:
I can recall attending a wedding, where the groom disappeared, in the end, we found him in a Kebab shop scoffing a Doner and claiming that he was feeling jittery. What was your experience of lifting the "Ghounghat" and whispering the first lies. :azn:

What do Pakistanis call 'Suhaag Raat'? AFAIK, 'Suhaag' is a Hindu concept.

What was your experience of lifting the "Ghounghat" and whispering the first lies.

Lies???? Am i already drunk? This is still my 2nd peg..

What a way to begin the 1st post in here!

On topic...Nothing of this sort happens atleast never happened to me & most of those i know since we would have already met many times before marriage..& possible who knows what would have happened :P
& for those guys who are yet to open a account, spend as much time as possible talking to your new bride & listening to her. Do remember that girls are more emotional than we guys..!

While no doubt some of you have already tied the knot,:yahoo: while others are condemned to follow suit.:undecided: As a bachelor, you may be the chat line king :cool:but on the D-Day or rather Night, they say, your nerves come calling.:rolleyes:
I can recall attending a wedding, where the groom disappeared, in the end, we found him in a Kebab shop scoffing a Doner and claiming that he was feeling jittery. What was your experience of lifting the "Ghounghat" and whispering the first lies. :azn:

Lol...

To each his own, but it sure sounds like someone's been saving themselves for an arranged marriage.:cheesy:

you mean apni suhaagraat ke kissay sunayen :rofl:

hahahahahhahahahahahhaha

Aaj kal k daur main bhi are there any secrets left regarding suhag raat? thats starnge... ask any kid around the block he will tell each n everything and much more.

Ghonghat utha kay sub loog acha he boltay hain, because you want rest of the night to go smooth right.......lol

What do Pakistanis call 'Suhaag Raat'? AFAIK, 'Suhaag' is a Hindu concept.

well we don't really name anything - most pakistanis are shy to talk about Suhaagraat :rofl:

but in general, I have seen peoples mentioning "Shaadi ki pehli raat"

Meri Suhagraat hogi 4th November 2011.
:D I ll tell you what happened then :D,till then any advise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom