What's new

Parents planning marrige

well if you are scared of all those rituals then go for the court marriage :cheers:

and if you really wanna run away from wedding and stay a bachelor then tell your parents that you are gay :P

well i have a terrible experince regarding that. there was this guy one of my frens. he had a girl who was after him like anything and the girls family approched this guys family. and being from a orthodox family the family of my fren said yes and he was in trouble and asked my help. I just went to the girl's fren and befriended her and told her that the guy is taking medication for impotency. marrige and love was over in a single day. my fren was very happy with me till he did not realize what i actually did......I am underground since he has come to know the reality

To be honest I am also scared of all these rituals in Pakistan..Anyway, just grow a pair and tell your parents you can't marry right now..Tell them you are gay *JK.

To be honest I am also scared of all these rituals in Pakistan..Anyway, just grow a pair and tell your parents you can't marry right now..Tell them you are gay *JK.

oh man you dont know my parents they will start sending me pics of guys.

well if you are scared of all those rituals then go for the court marriage :cheers:

and if you really wanna run away from wedding and stay a bachelor then tell your parents that you are gay :P

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: world has more then 6bn people 99% got marrage but few think difrent abut there life and they wanna be free from much responsibilities its not mean gays but you can't push every humen must be marred:hitwall:

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

damn you are in serius threat:lol:

thats a new one...

BTW i am still 4 good years from marriage...my UPANAYAN is also not over ( in our community this is mandatory to get married ),,so till then main aur meri tanhai aur saath mein Kolkata aur Bangalore ki ladkiyan

Don't take any chances just say no to marrige.

your parents will think, acha abhi tk samaghne me laga hua hai hai ke tu hai kon asal main... ager gay hai tu shadi ni kare ga, aur agar gay ni hai tu haan kerde ga.

Bhaag le par yaad rakh "Bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegi?" :)

Back
Top Bottom