What's new

Suggest ONE law to improve Pakistan

ask every pakistani to hand in their weapons to police, doesn't matter if they belong to a political party or not!!
and if they dont then just shoot them on sight (if they have a weapon in their possesion) and tagged them as a terrorist!!!

seriously this might seem a bit violent but thats the only way to make peace among pakistani people!
once again - ASK EVRYONE TO HAND IN THEIR WEAPONS TO POLICE!!!!!!

and one more thing!
give better protection equipment to police and INCREASE their salaries!!
if we could somehow make our police uncorrupt then we would be able run this country!
Think. Just think. Who'll hand in guns? People who use them for hunting, personal protection, or just for some recreational use. Killers, terrorists, robbers, muggers, rapists, etc. won't hand in the guns. So, the only people who'll lose the guns are those who need it the most to defend themselves.

Seriously, if what you say it true, does that mean the TTP will hand in all of their RPG's and 12.7mm mortar rounds or something?

I bet you do not know the salaries of police, as a hint those are perhaps equal to the salary of university professor.

I don't know the numbers but I heard that an average policeman on the beat earns Rs 5000/month. That's less than the weekly allowance of the average upper middle class teenager!

You can't run a lawful society with this kind of income disparity. Also, our legal system is utterly choked due to lack of manpower.

As an immediate measure, I would institute and fund a separate legal stream for crimes against women and minors -- to fast-track these cases. They are the most vulnerable victims, almost forgotten, in our society.

I don't know the numbers but I heard that an average policeman on the beat earns Rs 5000/month. That's less than the weekly allowance of the average upper middle class teenager!

You can't run a lawful society with this kind of income disparity. Also, our legal system is utterly choked due to lack of manpower.

As an immediate measure, I would institute and fund a separate legal stream for crimes against women and minors -- to fast-track these cases. They are the most vulnerable victims, almost forgotten, in our society.

how bout equality before law.

" ISLAMIC SHARIA ", do not start to jump on me guy's. Iam not answerable to you, but only to Almighty, i cant think or imagine any other law for " Islamic Republic of Pakistan ". :tup:

Income tax law, Pakistani's pay only 9% income tax Wooow, even US (non welfare country) has 20% income tax.

Tax on the rich Pakistanis will be good for US too as they won’t have to pay big Aid money out of their tax payers pockets.

To US:
Please US support Pakistani's who are honest, Pay Income Tax and support you WOT so your Taxpayers money for Aid can be saved from Pakistans budget support.

everyone shd pay their 'share' of taxes - there shd be no 'exemptions' of any kind.

There can be as many laws as there are the number of people in the world. But, the problem is implementation... How to implement that said "Super Law" that each one of us has suggested...

Back
Top Bottom