What's new

Sudan woman sentenced to death for marrying non-Muslim forced to give birth in chains

My believes i mean our religious believes dumbo. Our religion is our way of life. It defines our moral,cultural principles.
I am no dumbo ask any sane person for whom Humanity is first and then everything else comes after that and you'll get to know who is being dumb.

@Jungibaaz What is your say on this. Just curious.

Well they r just delaying this.......It may turn nasty. They should have finished her off within days now as time passes it will become very hard.
Look @Secur .
Another example.

And you condemn me when I say (even educated) Pakistani's have some serious issues.

@AUSTERLITZ please remove the negative rating.......its our believe and yr nobody as a non muslim to decide.

Belief doesn't mean advocating cold blooded murder of a defenseless woman who takes another pov.Also making a new born child an orphan.Mods can decide if that disgusting remark was warranted a -ve or not.

Belief doesn't mean advocating cold blooded murder of a defenseless woman who takes another pov.Also making a new born child an orphan.Mods can decide if that disgusting remark was warranted a -ve or not.
Wow Wow relax it not like that nor is anyone advocating anything. It our religious believe thats all and being a Muslim and in our own Forum i hold full right to express my views. And since yr a non muslim so that might be seen as strange to u. But really its not. We as Humans i guess see everything we dont understand as strange but everything we find strange or cruel may not be wrong or bad to their own people!

As as a TT must remain neutral and please dont judge people on things u find strange. Thats why i expect u to reverse the negative rating.

Thank You.

Look @Secur .
Another example.

And you condemn me when I say (even educated) Pakistani's have some serious issues.
Dude in simple words yr a person who has been in this forum since ages. Atleast i expect u to in a better position to understand our believes. She is just a person who has committed crime thats all. Nothing more or less then that and certainly nothing personal against her.

I am no dumbo ask any sane person for whom Humanity is first and then everything else comes after that and you'll get to know who is being dumb.

@Jungibaaz What is your say on this. Just curious.
Jungibaaz is based in foreign his believes dont give exact thinking of our society.

Dude in simple words yr a person who has been in this forum since ages. Atleast i expect u to in a better position to understand our believes. She is just a person who has committed crime thats all. Nothing more or less then that and certainly nothing personal against her.
Oh I understand that she has committed a crime defined as per the law.

I just dont accept that educated people can believe its a crime.
Or that educated people believe that society should decide that her religion should not be her personal business or her sex life.

Or that educated people believe that society should decide that her religion should not be her personal business or her sex life.
how is it being educated or non educated issue?

There are still a whole barrage of things u guys do that we muslims find strange and unacceptable eg how law in yr country allows inter religion marriages. But we have never pointed any finger at it it? nor have labeled a person who appreciates that as an educated and who dont r non educated.

Try respecting others believes it u wish us to respect(remember our last chat yesterday?)

@Topic LOL these non muslims have gone crazy over my first post:lol: Anyways we r what we are and no need to give any justification for it. This punishment must be carried away as soon as possible any delay will invite more non muslim countries to intervene in our internal issues.

That's what I'm saying, adultery is different than pre-marital sex.
Well, it's only adultery if you accept that she was not really married. She was and is, all her life, an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian. As far as I know, she is legitimately married to a Christian, American man who is the father. It was Sudan that decided to simply not recognize that marriage as they claim that despite Mrs. Wani's father having abandoned her when she was very young, and her mother having her baptised and raised as a Christian, she should have renounced the faith she has practised her entire life, and become Muslim....only because her dead-beat father was one.

lol we r strict in our believes and if somebody does that here as well we will expect same faith for that person.

we r not treating any non muslim anything bad here. Her partner was not even touched.

she aint a poor girl. She is a person who has committed crime and needs to be punished for it thats all. Nothing more or less then that.

Its u who is making a big deal out of it.

Read what you've said again,and if the first time you don't realise it's retarded,read it again,and again,and again,until you come to your senses.:tdown:

And some of you complain about ban of minarets in Europe ? ...that's racist,huh ? :disagree:

@AUz ...are these beliefs that should be accepted in Europe?

how is it being educated or non educated issue?

There are still a whole barrage of things u guys do that we muslims find strange and unacceptable eg how law in yr country allows inter religion marriages. But we have never pointed any finger at it it? nor have labeled a person who appreciates that as an educated and who dont r non educated.

Try respecting others believes it u wish us to respect(remember our last chat yesterday?)
You are telling me you find it strange that there is a law in our country that says "you can marry whoever you want to marry and the Government has nothing to do with your personal choice"?

''Well they r just delaying this.......It may turn nasty. They should have finished her off within days now as time passes it will become very hard.''

If u weren't advocating her murder then what does this mean?
as by the punishment that she has received she is sentenced to death.Sudanese woman sentenced to death for her Christianity gives birth in prison

Now if u have given me rating on a thread whose context is also unknown to u? Its an old news it was first shared in wednesday.

as by the punishment that she has received she is sentenced to death.Sudanese woman sentenced to death for her Christianity gives birth in prison

Now if u have given me rating on a thread whose context is also unknown to u? Its an old news it was first shared in wednesday.

So u are supporting the slaughter of this defenseless woman for her belief?Keeping her chained while pregnant was not enough?Now the infant girl needs to be made an orphan too?
What happened to the often quoted-
''There is no compulsion in religion'' .If this is religion of peace then expect islamophobia,don't complain about it.

You are telling me you find it strange that there is a law in our country that says "you can marry whoever you want to marry and the Government has nothing to do with your personal choice"?
Nope the inter religion marriage part! Where Muslims can marry in non muslims and non muslims can marry within muslims. Thats just one example i gave u in a barrage of strange things we find in yr society to curb the balance of less hindu women and nor hindu men and how most of yr men cant find wives in yr faith hence they r allowed to marry within muslims bypassing our prohibition of it in Quran. However its just not abt Hindus we r not allowed to marry our women to any non muslim regardless of hindu or not. Even men were allowed by today's Clerics of high standards even prohibits men as well.

So its nothing personal just our religious belief.

Wow Wow relax it not like that nor is anyone advocating anything. It our religious believe thats all and being a Muslim and in our own Forum i hold full right to express my views.
So Christian countries too should execute people who leave Christianity for Islam.

Then we will see how Muslims like you will react.

Back
Top Bottom