What's new

Sudan blames Israel for military factory explosion

Did you know Hamas was democratically elected? The only reason they are so hostile to the Zionists is because they have to bury their children every so often. That would make anyone hostile. Are Hamas terrorists? Yes they are but to think the Zionists are any better saints is foolish. They are both two sides to the same dirty coin.

The Hell :lol: You serious bro? :lol:

They also regularly kidnap and kill palestinian politicians , and they wonder why most palestinians are pissed off.

Did you know Hamas was democratically elected? The only reason they are so hostile to the Zionists is because they have to bury their children every so often. :

democratic and elections are two separate things. Hitler and Nazis were elected as well, but they were hardly democratic.

Still Nazis could have survived had they not been hostile to their neighbors (or perhaps the whole world).

Remember your neighbor would appreciate if you have an elected government.

But the same neighbor would prefer a peaceful government even if it is not elected (over a hostile but popularly elected government).

Hamas had a fantastic chance to rule Gaza while keeping relations with Israel as "working" and "mutually agreed". No I am not talking about sending daily baklawa boxes to Tel Aviv. No I am just talking about "working" relations.

However Hamas chose not to do so. And now they are in deep doodoo. Throwing toy rockets on Israel, and in return getting their own @rse kicked. What kind of policy is that?

Stop throwing toy rockets, have good working relations and end the blockade. It is so simple and yet so difficult for Hamas to understand.

Hope you understand.

peace

p.s. As a Pakistani I know how so many of my fellow countrymen are anti-Israel. But I don't have to tow the Mullahtic and leftist line.

ok, im neither pro-Israel neither against it but this is too much, stop blaming everything on Israel, makes you sound stupid!!!

Israel is a outlaw country that flaunts international law by hiding behind US Skirt.

If true, Sudan has a right to Strike back by hitting Israeli targets around the World. Two can play the same game.

Israel is a outlaw country that flaunts international law by hiding behind US Skirt.

If true, Sudan has a right to Strike back by hitting Israeli targets around the World. Two can play the same game.

I am sure if Sudan could, it would. They won't need a Pakistani to give them permission.

Oh by the way, Sudanese and Israelis have been hitting each other for while. This is not the first occasion (if clearly proven that Israeli planes hit the missile/weapons factory).

peace

Funny that u suggest attacking civilian targets, and call Israel "outlaw".

Sure. What you dont realize is, that is your whole problem.

The Jews invest in living, developing and moving forward.

You propose investing in death and destruction. Of Jews. Thats why muslims in that region suffer. Because they buy into such nonsensical ideologies. Ever thought about coexisting?

You are telling me that 1.8 billion muslim lives are worth being destroyed, because of hatred. Speak for yourself, maybe even go and give up your life. What else can you do with a person that has no vision for his own future or his country or his people?

Dont go full retard, those 1.8 billion include people more educated and people richer than you. ANd hatred is the thing you have, the force which drives you to comment. But Muslims only believe in justice, and 1.8b is no big sacrifice for us for the sake of justice

I dont know what the history is between Sudan and Israel. But if arms and ammunition produced in Sudan are being smuggled into Gaza only to be used against Israel, and then Israel retaliating with airstrikes to cause more collateral damage, I guess its better to cut it off at the source. And if that is the case I support the Israeli strikes.

As for the Osirak strike, they were 200% right in doing that. The reason I say this is because during the Gulf War, when Iraq invaded Kuwait and the US went in, Iraq BOMBED Israel. God knows what they would have done if they had a nuke on their hands. Cuz frankly a nuke used on Israel means not just the destruction of Israel, but all surrounding countries. Many more muslims would die from such an attack. They would have held the whole region to ransom AFTER they invaded another country and violated their sovereignty. Israel effectively destroyed that capability. All hail their foresight.

That's like saying India would cut of ties with sweden because radars made there are being used in Pakistan against india
But then again, you're too blinded with hate to understand the basic concept of sovereignty. Gazans have been abused till kingdom come, they have every right to bomb the zionist invaders

Dont go full retard, those 1.8 billion include people more educated and people richer than you. ANd hatred is the thing you have, the force which drives you to comment. But Muslims only believe in justice, and 1.8b is no big sacrifice for us for the sake of justice

Yes those people who herd Sheep in the middle east, those Taliban dudes that go around shooting little girls, and those poor folks in Tribal Areas in Pakistan are all much more educated and richer than me. Get your head examined.

1.8 billion is no big sacrifice?. Pretty much shows the mullah value for human life. I'll repeat it again, that kind of attitude is what is pulling the muslim world down.

Key word here, unfortunately you didn't do much of it before you typed this post...

The fact that you got kicked out of all your countries is one way to put it.
And the fact that where you did'nt you just walked out, causing those who didnt hate you before to start for being traitors.
As well as those who are aware of your crimes, heck this even includes lots of US Jews

Funny that u suggest attacking civilian targets, and call Israel "outlaw".

Don't worry little girl, you're safe. He never said that, that's the kind of thing the US-Israel axis does.

Yes those people who herd Sheep in the middle east, those Taliban dudes that go around shooting little girls, and those poor folks in Tribal Areas in Pakistan are all much more educated and richer than me. Get your head examined.

1.8 billion is no big sacrifice?. Pretty much shows the mullah value for human life. I'll repeat it again, that kind of attitude is what is pulling the muslim world down.

Wow, you really are dumb - you dont seem to have 1st grade level comprehension skills. Tell me more about your high quality edumacation...
I feel the urge to, but I'm not gonna bother to explain myself again, just read the previous posts and if you can't figure it out, then you're not worth it

even if the factory belongs to IRCG then thats not a reason to attack a nation.but reduce tye expection.we are talking about the zionist regime which its based on killing children and women.a regime which has no respect for international laws.
its why we say this cancer tumor must be removed from the maps.
death to zionist regime.

Wow, you really are dumb - you dont seem to have 1st grade level comprehension skills. Tell me more about your high quality edumacation...
I feel the urge to, but I'm not gonna bother to explain myself again, just read the previous posts and if you can't figure it out, then you're not worth it

Ah well. I apologize, I misread.

But then again, what you said doesnt make sense. If those 1.8 billion population includes educated folks, what use is it if you sacrifice them? It was you that said, we are ready to die. All of us. And if all the educated folks wanna die too, then they are as good as uneducated. That is not justice by any means. That is injustice to say the least.

even if the factory belongs to IRCG then thats not a reason to attack a nation.but reduce tye expection.we are talking about the zionist regime which its based on killing children and women.a regime which has no respect for international laws.
its why we say this cancer tumor must be removed from the maps.
death to zionist regime.

Think about it this way. Would you rather have these arms smuggled into Gaza and then used against Israel, only for Israel to retaliate and conduct air strikes that will definitely result in collateral damage, or would you prefer to avoid all of that nonsense and cut it off at the source? I would prefer the latter, so what Israel did in this case was right.

Back
Top Bottom