What's new

Subramanian Swamy: Annex Bangladesh to safeguard India

Mogulistan is a way to go...
Whats the condition of Dalit and Christians in India. I heard most are turning Christian now a days??

BD should annex India up to Rajmahal hill and kick all the Subramaniam type out of the territory.

Forget what treatment you got from your previous country...

R U serious ??

You listen him wrong, the title is misleading...

He said "India and Pakistan was created in name of religion, Muslim believed that they can't live with hindus, coz they are different from Hindus. Now when Muslim have there land, and they seperated in the name of religion, why they are coming back to India???"

Unofficially there are 3 million+ (30 Lakh ) Bangladeshi are living in India. His question is simple to bangladesh, If you seperated in the name of Islam, then why you are coming back to India???

Mogulistan is a way to go...

Whats the condition of Dalit and Christians in India. I heard most are turning Christian now a days??

BD should annex India up to Rajmahal hill and kick all the Subramaniam type out of the territory.

Lajdani idea to achha hai par tumhari auqaat nahin hai. :)

I don't think India wants to swallow BD as it knows it will get an acute case of Diarrhea.

oopss!! Bangladeshi's r not gonna like this!!

There are over 2 million Taiwaneses and well over 1 million South Koreans who not only work and live but also have bought properties and settled down in Mainland China。Do you think it is reasonable for China to claim a proportional land from these two regions。

There are far more Indians living in the US than vice versa;it is only fair for the US to claim a piece of India that's proportional to the masses of immigrant Indians in the US。Right?

Okay my mao friend but there's a flaw in your logic.Those indian immigrants in the US are legal and those illegal are very less which the us can easily deport.
But millions of bangladeshi are illegal in india who encroach on the bodo indians land.

I don't think India wants to swallow BD as it knows it will get an acute case of Diarrhea.
hahahaha so true.

there is no advantage in invding a country which is about to go underwater.

Back
Top Bottom