What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilized people do honor respect. You cannot insult women like that like I said then people would throw jokes at your women folks at you home. Don't reply me anymore I don't like to mingle with people like you.

What;s wrong with you !!!
Listen if you are having bad time, it's not my problem. If you are drunk. go sleep . If you have problem then turn page that's all but stop judging people on your preset mentality. Its a funny thread, n let it be. n it's you who started by tagging me for nothing. I don't have any fu#king interest to talk to you :D.
In short stop giving lecture to other people for nothing.

How could I have Falled in me Anglish Langage

32YohKd.jpg

actually he is eminem of india.
i remember bunch of college people were beating a guy because he abused yo yo honey singh :hitwall:

people are crazy about him in india especially the hindi speaking population.......

no.....he have been beaten 3-4 times during his shows.his songs contains too much vulgarity n few have started to raise hands against him.

main hoon balatkaari..................

ch------ marun..

these ar the words he uses

no.....he have been beaten 3-4 times during his shows.his songs contains too much vulgarity n few have started to raise hands against him.

main hoon balatkaari..................

ch------ marun..

these ar the words he uses
but he is still popular in youth.

he was beaten in haryana by some elements who were again beaten by his fans :D

i know his songs are vulgar but we can't do nothing.the youth likes him especially the boys.

9665_417823668290456_1787428350_n.jpg

Lady: Do you smoke?

Man: Yes

Lady: How many packs a day?

Man: 3 packs

Lady: How much per pack

Man: $10.00

Lady: And how long have you been smoking?

Man: 15 years

Lady: So 1 pack cost $10.00 and you have 3 packs a day which puts your spending each month at $900. In one year, it would be $10,800 correct?

Man: Correct

Lady: If in 1 year you spend $10,800 not accounting for inflation, the past 15 years puts your spending at $162,000 correct?

Man: Correct

Lady: Do you know that if you hadn't smoked, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 15 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?

Man: Do you smoke?
Lady: No
Man: Where's your ******* Ferrari then?

Civilized people do honor respect. You cannot insult women like that like I said then people would throw jokes at your women folks at you home. Don't reply me anymore I don't like to mingle with people like you.

:rofl: :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom