slogans like “Desh ka Pradhan Mantri kaisa ho, Narendra Modi
jaisa ho” (a person like Narendra Modi should become the PM of
the country).” During the function, many Congress leaders and
their family members were seen rushing curiously to have a
glimpse of Modi.
mdaily.bhaskar.com/article/top-stories/4444/t/240/GUJ-AHD-modi-for-pm-
cry-at-jaipur-wedding-4167471-NOR.html

BASIC PILOT RULES-
These rules may seem funny but these are quite true.

1. Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory.
2. If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger. If you pull the stick back, they get smaller. That is, unless you keep pulling the stick all the way back, then they get bigger again.
3. Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.
4. The ONLY time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
5. When in doubt, hold on to your altitude. No one has ever collided with the sky.
6. A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great' landing is one after which they can use the plane again.
7. Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
8. You know you've landed with the wheels up if it takes full power to taxi to the ramp.
9. The probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival. Large angle of arrival, small probability of survival and vice versa.
10. Never let an aircraft take you somewhere your brain didn't get to 5min earlier.
11. Stay out of clouds. The silver lining everyone keeps talking about might be another airplane going in the opposite direction. Reliable sources also
report that mountains have been known to hide out in clouds.
12. Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take offs you've made.

391850_10151324629113071_1129007868_n.jpg

for those who can read hindi :D

एक काले आदमी के घर में 11वां बच्चा हुआ जो एक दम गोरा था, वो उसे लेकर तुरंत ही पादरी की पास पहुँच गया,
आदमी- "फादर मेरे 10 बच्चे काले हैं और ये 11 वां बच्चा गोरा है"

पादरी " तो इसमें में क्या कर सकता हूँ ?"
आदमी- "फादर इस इलाके में दूर दूर तक सिर्फ आप ही गोरे हो"

पादरी- "देखो तुम्हारी सभी बकरियां सफ़ेद हैं पर एक बकरी फिर भी काली है.... ये सब भगवान् का चमत्कार है.... समझ गए ना ?"

आदमी " समझ गया फादर "
पादरी " क्या समझे ?"

आदमी- "यही कि में इस गोरे बच्चे के बारे में अपना मुंह बंद रखूंगा और आप उस काली बकरी के बारे में"....!

Man 1: I can either marry a ****** rich, old, ugly looking widow who will leave me a fortune or a beautiful, pretty but penniless girl whom I have to support for life. What do you suggest will be the best option for me?

Man 2: Follow your heart and you will live happily ever after.

Man 1: Hmm, okay, I will do that. Now where did I keep the widow's address? :) :D

Man 1: I can either marry a ****** rich, old, ugly looking widow who will leave me a fortune or a beautiful, pretty but penniless girl whom I have to support for life. What do you suggest will be the best option for me?

I suggest you first learn to respect women who are widows because tomorrow you sister, mother or wife could be called what you just said.

It's a joke.. chill !!
respect is not something that we need to show on some forum, it all about to show in real life.

Civilized people do honor respect. You cannot insult women like that like I said then people would throw jokes at your women folks at you home. Don't reply me anymore I don't like to mingle with people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom