What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
401506_298340156879358_164469793599729_910004_2122847834_n.jpg

Seriously ?? U mean u watched the whole damn thing ??? again and again ??? i hardly watched it for 5 secs and i still feel disgusted .... that has to be the most disgusting thing EVER:bad: ..... How the hell can someone even imagine that let alone enjoy doing it ???? sick sick world we live in ...

Ya, i am used to it now. Let me tell you how, first time when i watched, I controlled myself, second time another friend showed me while our group of friends were having meal at KFC, that time i almost vomited, but, then i was shown this by many other people. But, when i went to my classmates party, as she invited 3-4 boys only and around 20 girls, the girls were in a plan to show us(boys) this and make us go mad. And, i came to know their plan So, that day before going to the party, i watched it around 20 times, and tried to find good things other than **** :P.. and i was feeling better. And when i went, same thing happened, we had a food and then girls made us to see samething, other guys were:bad::fie::bad::fie: but me was like :woot:.. and while girls laughed on other guys, they were shocked and were saying '' wow!! how did you watch that full. And i was like '' it doesn't bother me bitches:smokin:''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom