What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
387809_190840357677290_100002539825021_400898_1425437435_n.jpg

whats funny about the coins and notes

fook you for ruining the coffee i was having :angry:-

Lol ... i am having trouble eating anything since watching few seconds of it ... was played a prank upon .. so pissed off i was, just couldn't resist ruining more lives ...:devil:

One, Two and Five Rupee coins are new or old ??? How much is the bottom right corner coin with "Mautrma Fatima Jinnah" written is worth ?? .. Never seen that before ....

I remember paper rupee, 2 rupaye, chawani, athani, 5 paisee, 10 paisey ...

Man I am getting old.Still remember the 90's ( Good Old Days..Used to watch Cartoon Network all the time Johny Quest and other good cartoons).

Huge fan of Johny Quest .... used to get goose bumps hearing to the opening music note .... Glad to see good old CN fan ....

"So Wonders Pakistan:

No work, no occupation, widespread corruption, a bad traffic situation.

Slaves of America we have become, further shame can't possibly come,

For my fate, there is no plan. This, wonders Pakistan."

100720%20rickshaw3.jpg

Lol ... i am having trouble eating anything since watching few seconds of it ... was played a prank upon .. so pissed off i was, just couldn't resist ruining more lives ...:devil:

F**k you for making me go find out what the heck you two were talking about. And to think I was dying for some ice cream a moment ago.

F**k you for making me go find out what the heck you two were talking about. And to think I was dying for some ice cream a moment ago.

I came out of from tution, my tution mate was waiting for me with a pan cake and cocktail juice, he said that he has brought especially for me and asked me to drink and eat ASAP.....Once i was done. He said, '' i gotta show you something''. he took out his mobile and played for me that....... And i was like .....WTF..........i know how i controlled myself. After that i got used to it.. Now no worries show me how many times you want to. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom